Act 18

Marriage with a Handsome Man

Act 18 - Wedding Dress

It was approaching whether fast. Victoria didn't know if she should be joyful or not. Of course Nichkhun changed his heart so she shouldn't be worry right?

Still, his mother was still taunting her everynight. She didn't know how to impress her future mother in law.

"Toria, what's wrong?" Krystal finally ask after watching Victoria walk back and forth a few times.

"Eh?" Victoria ask with a confuse mind.

"You've been walking like that for quite sometimes now."

"Really? I didn't know that." Victoria's mind wonder off again.

Krystal couldn't take it anymore so she drag Victoria down.

"Tell me what's been bothering you these past few days."

Victoria fiddle with her fingers.

------------

Nichkhun was laying on his bed thinking of his coming up wedding. Something about her makes him somehow form a smile.

He got up from his laying position.

"Get yourself together." he put both his hands up against his cheeks.

"Nichkhun.. Are you still up?" Sherleen ask from the other side.

"Come in."

Sherleen sat on his chair while he stay seated in his bed.

"You have something to tell me?"

Sherleen grin.

"What is it this time?"

"Unni told me what you did the other day."

"What?!" Nichkhun half scream.

How could she rat on him like this? He needs to teach her a lesson to keep secrets to herself.

"What about it?"

"Are you finally giving in to her?" Sherleen widen her grin.

"What? Noo.." Nichkhun scratch his head.

"Liar!" Sherleen pointed her finger at Nichkhun with a laugh.

"Get out!" Nichkhun playfully push her out of his room.

"Nichkhun!" Sherleen pounded on his door.

Nichkhun cover his ears as he tries to fall asleep.

----------

Today was the day that they went to try on the wedding dress. Nichkhun was half nervous yet looking forward to it. Victoria was scared. The thought of being near his mother gives her goosebumps.

"Everything will be alright." Victoria mumble to herself over and over.

Sherleen pick Victoria up because Nichkhun had a work emergency that he had to attend. He will be late.

"I can't wait to see you in your wedding dress." Sherleen squeal in joy.

Victoria half smile.

"Miss, can you bring us your new arrival and most beautiful dresses please?"

"Yes Ma'am." the female worker bow.

"Unni, you're shaking too much." Sherleen say with an annoyed voice.

"Sorry.."

"Don't say sorry. You should be happy. Is it because of my mom?" Sherleen ask as she put down her magazine staring right at Victoria.

"N-no."

"Don't lie to me."

"Somewhat.." Victoria finally confess.

"Unni, don't worry. You have me. I will protect you from my mom. She won't harm you I promise you." Sherleen squeeze Victoria's hand.

"Thanks." Victoria smile.

"Here we go."

Sherleen started to pull out random dresses for Victoria to try on.

"Try these first."

Sherleen shook her head at most of the dresses she tried on.

"Try this one."

Victoria sigh.

This was longer than what she thought. She was tired of changing in and changing out.

----------

Nichkhun rush to the place where Victoria and Sherleen were.

"About time you came." Sherleen playfully say to him.

"Sorry."

"She's almost done."

Nichkhun was anticipating to see her in her wedding. Somewhere inside of his body, he felt nervous yet excited.

The curtains finally open up revealing a gorgeous yet nervous Victoria.

"Unni! You look fabulous in that dress! Don't you think so Nichkhun?" Sherleen elbow a lost Nichkhun.

"Huh? Uh.. She's ugly.." he finally came back to his senses.

Victoria's smile faded away.

"Why are you so mean! I just don't understand you brother." Sherleen scoff as she went to touch Victoria's wedding dress.

"You look gorgeous. I'm jealous now.." Sherleen frown.

Victoria made a small laugh.

Victoria change back into her clothes while Nichkhun and Sherleen went to order the dress.

"Aren't you excited?" Sherleen ask as she held onto Victoria's hand.

Victoria half smile.

"I'm excited! I can't wait for you to be my sister in law!" Sherleen squeal with joy.

---------------

Phew, finally updated this story. Hehe. I know it's kind of boring but ehhh.. I can't wait to write about their marriage. Heheh!!