Act 14

Marriage with a Handsome Man

Act 14 - Rude Nichkhun

Victoria should be happy that she's marrying a handsome guy, but why isn't she?

Because he's not just any handsome guy from her dreams, he was a nightmare. He's a disruption to her world, causing everything to come tumbling down.

Days were going fast by the minute. She wasn't even prepare for her own wedding that she agree upon.

How will she survive living with him for how ever years they intended?

Just the thought of marriage gave her the chills.

----------------

Nichkhun was still mad at his father for freezing his work. Nichkhun wonder around the house like a ghost. He didn't know what to do or where to go.

Work was all he's good at.

"Son, stop pacing around like that. It's scaring me." His mother finally spoke up.

"Well tell Dad to give my job back to me."

"It's only a week and a half left. You're not going to die." Sherleen added a comment as she made her entrance.

"You don't know anything." Nichkhun continue pacing around.

Sherleen shook her head as she sat across from her mother.

---------------

"Aren't you excited?" Krystal ask Victoria one evening.

"Why?"

"You're going to be marry soon!"

Victoria sigh loudly.

Krystal laugh.

"Don't worry. It's not that bad right?"

Victoria gave Krystal a dead look.

"Never mind.. It's that bad.." she trail off.

Both of them were getting comfy on the couch watching a random show until someone same ringing their door bell.

"Who can that be?" Krystal ask.

"I don't know."

Victoria got out of her comfort zone to answer the door.

"Unni!" Sherleen cheerfully hug Victoria.

"W-what are you doing here?" She ask Sherleen and Nichkhun who just stood outside.

"We're going shopping."

"Shopping?!" Krystal exploded.

"Yep. You want to come too Krystal Unni?"

"Why wouldn't I? Let me go get ready."

Sherleen sat down where Krystal was sitting earlier while Nichkhun was leaning his back against the wall.

"So why are we going shopping again?" she ask Sherleen.

"Because you have to attend the party ceremony. My parents are planning to introduce you to our relatives."

"What?!" Victoria burst into shock.

"Why? You don't like it?" Sherleen made a blowfish look.

"It's not that.."

"You act as if you've never wanted this." Nichkhun finally commented.

"What?" Victoria turn to Nichkhun.

"Isn't this what you wanted? Marriage with a handsome guy who happens to be wealthy?"

Victoria was speechless. How can he say such thing like that to her? Of course that's what she had in mind but it wasn't her intention.

"I'm ready. Let's go." Krystal jump.

--------------------

On the ride there Sherleen made most of the talkings. Nichkhun focus on the road while Victoria was in her deep thought.

Maybe this was a wrong choice she made. Should she decline it while she had the chance? No, that will affect her parents which she didn't want that to happen.

--------------------

Inside the mall, Sherleen and Krystal went wild with all the clothes. Victoria sat down nodding her head in agreement when they ask if it matches them.

"Unni. Let's find you a cute outfit."

Victoria decline at first but she couldn't fight two people; especially if it's Krystal.

She gave up.

Sherleen found a perfect dress for Victoria.

It was a strapless white dress with little decoration.

"Unni! You look beautiful." Sherleen open in astonish.

"Wow. You're gorgeous." Krystal added.

"You look like a ghost." Nichkhun commented.

All six eyes were staring at Nichkhun.

"What?" he say shaking away the looks.

-----------------

"Make sure to wake up extra early okay Unni? I want to come fix you up." Sherleen wave.

Victoria held onto Krystal's arm as they walk into their apartment.

"I love her. She's so fun!" Krystal sat down.

"That's cause you both love to shop." Victoria threw her bags on the ground as she plop onto the couch.

"So." Krystal playfully stick her tongue out.

Victoria laugh.

----------------------

"You're going to love her Nichkhun."

"Sure sure." was all he say.

"I'm serious. I'm going to make you regret everything you did to her!" Sherleen yell after Nichkhun.

"You just wait and see brother." Sherleen wickly say as she walk into her own room.

-------------

 

So I was saying, I may change the rival if I come upon a better rival. But if not, I'll just stick to what I have unless if you hvae some one you're dying to add to the story. hehe. ^^