Chapter Eight

You're Ranked my Number One

Chapter Eight

 

{Your POV}

 

The next morning, Sungyeol, Chohee and I headed to class A without anyone knowing our arrival. I heard Ms. Kwon's voice faintly in the classroom.

 

Listen up class A, we have three new students in our class. Please come in.”, that was our cue. “Please introduce yourself.”

 

Chohee was a bit nervous because Dongwoo was in that class. Her tone was filled uncertainty. “Hi, my name is Jeong Chohee ~ please treat me well.”, she said with a calm but nervous face.

What rank?”

5th.”, a lot of awes came out of the class.

Ms. Jeong, you're quite the shy one right?”

If you say it like that.. It might seem like it.”, she replied in a shy tone. Ms. Kwon giggled.

Okay Ms. Jeong, since you are our first shy girl ~ ill let you pick a seat. There's a seat next to Woohyun, Hoya and Dongwoo.”

 

{Chohee POV}

 

My heart beated faster and faster, should I sit beside Dongwoo? I can't it's too obvious.. aw come on Chohee-ah, just sit beside him... But I can't be found as a creeper.

Ms. Jeong?”

Ah.. well I think you should choose for me Ms. Kwon.”

No it's fine, just choose.”

Well...”

Ms. Jeong please hurry.”, uh oh! What do I do?

Uh, well … I guess … i'll choose Woohyun! Just because he's like... near the … board?”

 

Ms. Kwon giggled and said, “okay, please take a seat.”
 

Why did I do that? There's a perfectly awesome spot beside Dongwoo! Aish Chohee!

 

{Your POV}

 

WHY DID SHE DO THAT? Dongwoo definetly wanted to sit beside her! Chohee-ah, you're really a pabo! ~

 

Hello, I'm Lee Sungyeol and I'm rank three ~ please treat me well.”

Hello, I'm Choi ~~~~~ and I'm rank one ~ please treat me well.”

 

Oh wait, did I just copy Sungyeol-ah's introduction? I snorted a bit with a big smile on my face.

 

Okay Dongwoo-ah will I regret this?”

No you won't Ms. Kwon!”

Dongwoo beside Hoya, Sungyeol sit in Dongwoo's place and Jinkyong move beside him, while ~~~~~ sits beside Myungsoo.”

 

My whole body twitched, oh my ~ not this.

 

But Ms. Kwon...”, Jinkyong added.

No buts, please hurry. We have a class to start.”, Jinkyong took her books and walked away in anger.

 

My whole body twitched again, I really hope this doesn't start drama. While I was walking to my seat, I feel all the eyes on me.

 

Okay class, you wonder why these three kids were suddenly moved into our class?”, she said loudly. “Its because I wanted them to show you a student like performance and because I also wanted the top five in my class. I find it amusing and quite interesting.”

 

Hmph, who was rank four?

First is me, second is Myungsoo, this is Sungyeol, fourth is unknown while fifth is Chohee.

 

So anyways, today we are covering the main aspects in biology, a review from last season. Turn to the page where we left off last week.”, Ms. Kwon turned around to write notes on the board then he turned to face me. What was he gonna say now?

 

You're on the wrong page.”, I put my hand on the corner of the page so I could turn it, then he put his hand on top of mine and turned it.

 

I'm speechless, this kid is really something. He has guts. He didn't even have an instant reaction. He looked at the board and started to copy down the notes while I was doing the same thing. He started talking to me and said, “can we talk after school?”. Then his eyes met mine and I looked away.

 

At the corner of my eye I saw him smirk.

 

Sure.”

 

Then his smirk turned into a smile.

 

~

Woah, I hope you guys loved this chapter x) Can you believe Chohee sat beside Woohyun instead of Dongwoo? Comment comment comment ~ INSPIRITS hwaiting ! ^-^ <3 **