Chapter Four

You're Ranked my Number One

Chapter Four

 

{Your POV}

 

I looked up and saw Sungyeol come out with rice pudding all over his mouth … the stiff mood was now gone, aha.

 

Myungsoo-ah, can you hear me?”, Sungyeol siad with his mouth full of pudding.

Yeah, i'll see you at home.”, Myungsoo let go of my wrist and walked to the cafeteria.

 

Sungyeol wiped the tear that fell from one of my eye, he smiled with his rice pudding all over his mouth. I had to laugh.

 

You're really ugly when you cry.”, Sungyeol said.

You're really ugly when there is rice pudding all over your mouth.”, I added and laughed.

 

I walked away in laughter, the tears of sadness became tears of happiness.

 

Yah ~~~~~-ah, don't walk away from me or else i'll put all this rice pudding on you!”

 

I ran away in laughter and went into the cafeteria. I ran and sat right beside Chohee. Sungyeol followed but out of breath.

 

I said in laughter, “Sungyeol, you have obviously been eating too many rice pudding cups. You're so fat you can see it through your cheeks and your out of breath all the time after you jog.”

You know what ~~~~~-ah, I love you too.”

 

We both laughed together, and Chohee broke the happy mood.

 

So, ~~~~~-ah ~ who was at your locker?”

It was Myungsoo.”, Sungyeol said.

Wae-oh?”, Chohee said in an angry tone.

...Nothing, i'd rather not say.”

~~~~~-ah, sorry. I got you your lunch since you know, I wouldn't mind knowing what happened in Ms. Kwon's office.”

 

Oh my, I haven't told them yet about moving to class A. Wow, Chohee is really weird like that.

 

About that... is it okay if we move to class A?”

WHY?!”, Chohee screamed while it caught a lot of peoples attention.

Chohee be quiet! It's because Ms. Kwon appointed me to class A and I said I couldn't move without you guys...”

It's okay with me, the Infinite hyungs are all in that class. It would be fun!”, Sungyeol added.

 

Yes, Sungyeol is in … simultaneously me and Sungyeol both look at Chohee with a funny look.

 

Chohee, you in ..?”

Infinite oppas in clas...”, before Chohee could continue her sentence, she fainted.

 

~

Omo! :O Chohee fainted! You guys know why? Hope you guys like this update and will continue to support me with this story! ^-^ Comment as soon as possible guys, i'd love to know how i'm doing! Did you guys notice Sungyeol's cute/caring side? Who would you prefer for ~~~~~ at this point in the story? Sungyeol or Myungsoo? Comment comment comment ! ^.^ Thanks for supporting me! :D Hwaiting ^-^ <3 **