Chapter Fifteen

You're Ranked my Number One

Chapter Fifteen

 

{Your POV}

 

I woke up and saw that my mom put bandages on my face while I was sleeping. What really happened to me while I was walking home? I got ready for school and went downstairs to eat breakfast like normal.

 

What happened to you?”, my mom said as I got to the table.

I don't know.”

Did someone you?”, what the heck mom?

Of course not mom.”

Did Myungsoo hurt you again?”

 

I started to reflect on last night, and it wasn't Myungsoo who hurt me.. it was girls who wanted me to back away from him!

 

No mom, he helped me ~ he brought me home last night.”

Where was Sungyeol?”

Asleep.”

Okay, well hurry up and get cleaned up. Your cuts have partially healed, I called Sungyeol and he's waiting for you outside. He's walking you to school until I say so.”, she kissed my forehead and took my plate so I could leave. I was out of the door in seconds. I walked outside and saw Sungyeol looking at his watch.

 

Sorry my mom made you come, let's go I guess.”

 

Before I could get out of the driveway, Sungyeol grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a hug. Are these daily now? I looked out to breathe and my mom was looking at me and mouthing, “AWE!”

 

He finally let go, his eyes were watery and said, “I'm really sorry.”

Its okay, you were tired ~ I didn't want to wake you.”

 

We started to walk and I linked arms with him so he wouldn't feel bad. He has always looked out for me, why would I be mad at him? As we were walking Infinite's car pulled up beside us, “couples taxi is here, you don't want to be late for school!”, said Sunggyu oppa behind us. We both got in the car and I punched Sunggyu oppa, “we're not a couple.” He instantly felt sorry and said, “okay, just don't hit me!” I started to laugh.

 

We were in the car and I sat beside Hoya. “So were doing the plan today?”, asked Hoya. “Yes”, we both smirked and high fived.

We finally headed to school and all eight of us got out of the car, everyone was staring at us. Even Chohee, with big eyes.

 

Chohee, sorry I didn't reply to your text yesterday ~ what's up?”

It doesn't matter, are you okay? Sungyeol told me what happened. But, my ankle still hurts ~ I think someone has to carry me to the doctor after school.”, she frowned.

 

The bell rang and I gave Chohee a piggy back into class. I saw Hoya talking to Ms. Kwon, mission almost done! We both headed to our seats and class started.

 

Attention class! I'm going to ask people to change seats.”

YES!”, Jinkyong screamed. She shouldn't scream that, Sungyeol should.

Not you Ms. Yang ~ Hoya switch with Chohee.”

Why?!”, Woohyun screamed.

Ms. Yang seems to have an ankle injury, Dongwoo's desk is near the door which is better for her so she doesn't have to walk far. Dongwoo help her with her books.”

 

Mission complete.

 

Anyways, I just got a note from the principal that since our school is quite an elite private school ~ we have funded enough to redo the whole campus. He appointed our class so we can make a model for him and the board. Your partner is the person beside you, it is due in two weeks. Perfection is key, and please start as soon as possible because in a few weeks our next seasonal exam is coming.”, everyone was sad because the topic of the next seasonal exam came out.

 

I forgot to add, if the principal likes one of your projects. The whole class gets to go to the hotsprings, the following week.”, Ms. Kwon added. Everyone in the class awed.

 

I was disappointed because Sungyeol wasn't my partner as always, but being with Myungsoo should be alright. I'm glad Chohee is with Dongwoo.

 

{Sungyeol POV}

 

Man, I'm partners with this chick ~ Jinkyong. I bet she didn't hear Ms. Kwon, all she's doing is texting.

 

To: Miyoung ^-^

From: Mrs. Kim Myungsoo <3

 

Damn I hate her! She gets to be partners with Myungsoo even though she should have learned her lesson last night! How dare she go to Myungsoo's dorm?” “

 

Oh man this girl is obssessed … “Mrs. Kim Myungsoo <3?” Wait, “learned her lesson last night?”. Was she the one who hurt ~~~~~?

 

~

Hope you guys love the update! I will updating about three chapters or so because i'm going to be away for two days! >.< So comment comment comment, I'd love to know how you guys are enjoying the story. Also, I posted up a poll ~ if you guys can visit scroll down and vote please! Do you guys love the switch between Hoya and Chohee? Thanks INSPIRITS ! Hwaiting ! ^-^