Chapter Sixty Two

You're Ranked my Number One

Chapter Sixty Two


 

{Your POV}


 

I headed home in tears, my mom picked me up and she was in tears as well. After the long appointment, I arrived at home at 4 o'clock ~ in time for the conference. I couldn't stop the tears from flowing.


 

I the television and heard,

"Announcer: So Dongwoo-ah, I heard you are dating one of your close friends is that true?

Dongwoo: Of course, i'm happiest i've ever been and i'm very thankful for the INSPIRITS support!

Announcer: Alright, Myungsoo-ah... you and ~~~~~ are quite a couple? Are you guys actually dating?

[PAUSE]

Myungsoo: No we aren't.

[The whole crowd gasped and Infinite looked at him]

Announcer: What are you saying?

Myungsoo: Sorry everyone, but this was all a fake.

Announcer: If it was a fake, why did you do it? And why did you choose her?

Myungsoo: We did it because had a positive reaction from the fans when the rumours came out.

Announcer: Okay, but why Choi ~~~~~? Are you in love with her?

Myungsoo: Yes, i'm in love with her. But, the thing is...our coupling worked because I actually felt like we were a couple. My heart was taken by her long time ago, when we were in middle school. She never knew, I loved her since the start. When we became a couple, she was already in love with someone else. Her heart was taken... But even though she loves someone else, I will still love her... it's sad though. Even though, I cared for her, I nurtured her and saved her life from a bullet. My love will never be noticed. She will always love someone else."


 

I turned off the television and started to cry even more. My heart and my life is on the brink of being destroyed.


 

My mom hugged me and said, "don't worry yeobo, they will find out soon."


 

I fell asleep unknowingly and forgot on meeting Sungyeol...

 

~

Hope you guys loved the update! Why do you think ~~~~~ is crying? Comment and subscribe! The end is coming ^.^ Hwaiting! ^-^ <3 **