Chapter Twenty Two

You're Ranked my Number One

Chapter Twenty Two


 

{Your POV}

I looked at him with baffled expression, "What?"


 

"Since you're planning on buying most of the stuff for the project, I might as well buy you food."

"Alright."


 

We both walked together to a japanese restaurant. Myungsoo was really known to the japanese people who worked there, because he starred in one of the japanese police dramas, weird. We sat down and a lot of fans were surrounding us, awkward. We left the restaurant as soon as possible and headed to the streets.


 

"So, Myungsoo-ah ~ let's play a game."

"Okay, what game?", I wondered what would be a fun game? I knew it!

"Let's imitate our friends.", he started to laugh.

"Okay. You ask first."

"Dongwoo.", he started to do some awkward laugh and was looking up. He looked so ridiculous but it was cute, we both laughed so hard that we were tearing.


 

Then I said, "Sungjong."

He started to do some random korean girl dances, he started to attract so much attention! But it was so funny.


 

Then I said, "Sungyeol."

The mood got awkward. Myungsoo walked up to me, grabbed me and hugged me. How did he know Sungyeol so well? Sungyeol does randomly hug me. Then he let go of me and tried to do some ridiculous fish face! It was hilarious.


 

It was 8PM and we both headed back home. Wow, that was a great night. The next day, Sungyeol was waiting for me outside of my house.


 

We started walking and it seemed like Sungyeol had something on his mind.


 

"What's wrong Sungyeol-ah?"

"Can we talk at lunch or aft...", Sungyeol got cut off by the Infinite oppas who were passing by in the car.


 

"Yah, get in.", said Sunggyu oppa. He seemed tense compared from yesterday.

We both got in and Sunggyu and looked at me with a serious expression, he pointed at an article on his phone.


 

"[NEWS] Infinte Myungsoo has a girlfriend?"

It has a picture of me and him hugging, from last night.


 

Who got that picture?

 

~

Another update! Comment comment comment ~ Love you guys & support the Infinite oppas and buy their album! INSPIRITS hwaiting! ^-^ <3 *