Chapter Sixty Eight

You're Ranked my Number One

Chapter Sixty Eight


 

{Your POV}


 

Sungyeol and I walked hand in hand in the village near the Han River. The thoughts of Jinkyong haunted me. Wouldn't it have been better if she just killed me then? Sungyeol bought me tteokbokki, and we ate it like there was no tomorrow. I enjoyed the time with him, like it was my last.


 

*flashback start*


 

[SEARCHES ON GOOGLE]

"Survivors of cancer removing surgeries"


 

There weren't any good results. All the people that survived, died a few years after because they couldn't handle life. Either suicide or "accidents". They ranged from 50-100 articles with negative outcome.


 

"The surgery might seem like a great deal, but with one wrong move... Both your financial life and life itself would be over." - Anonymous doctor


 

I can't just wait to die or commit suicide. But if I take the surgery, i'll probably won't make it. If I don't take surgery, i'll just die...


 

*flashback end*


 

I held Yeol's hand like it was my last day ... I can't tell him what I found out yesterday on the internet. He would just think i'm crazy.

"~~~~~-ah, do you think you're going to survive?"

"No... we don't even have enough money."

"Think about it..."

"Hmm?"

"Your dad probably wanted you to do this. Study hard so you could have found your own cure to the disease and save many people."

"That's true..."

"And you would have been known as the most beautiful woman of all. You would save so many lives."

"I wish..."


 

He hugged me because I was in a depressed mood. Seconds later, the same fans from that area came to Yeol and I.

"Hi unnie, remember us?", one girl asked.

"Of couse, how are you doing?"

"Great and don't worry ~ no one hired us."


 

We both laughed...

"So unnie, the guy you loved was Sungyeol oppa?", she said.

"Of course.", they all giggled.

"Who are they ~~~~~?", Sungyeol asked.

"Your fans, INSPIRITS.", they all giggled again.

"Oh really?", he smiled.

"So unnie, we saw your article and we are here to help!"

"Pardon?"


 

Right after they said that, more than a hundred fans came out of no where!


 

"What's happening?", I asked.

"All of us are going to help you to get through the surgery! You said you needed ten thousand! So we raised ten thousand. There are more than ten thousand INSPIRITS. I asked all of them to donate to the cause."

"THANK YOU!", Sungyeol screamed while everyone awed.


 

I cried in happiness.

"We're here for you ~~~~~. You're Infinite's special member."

 

~

Hope you guys enjoyed the update! Please please vote on the poll, even if you voted like five times already ! THANKS <3 && Make sure to support the boys! INSPIRITS hwaiting! ^-^ <3 **