Chapter Eighteen

You're Ranked my Number One

Chapter Eighteen

 

{Your POV}

 

Lunch ended and headed to class... where was Sungyeol?

 

To: Sungyeol ~ <3 ^.^

From: ~~~~~ ^-^

 

Where are you Sungyeol-ah?” “

 

~

 

Even when school was done, he wasn't here. He didn't even respond to my text message. I went up to Chohee and asked, “Yah, do you know here Sungyeol is?”

Nope why?”

He never showed since lunch, i'll ask the oppas. So ready to go to the doctors?”

About that..”, she hid her smile.

What about it?”

Dongwoo is going to take me.”, she had a big smile on her face. Aw, Chohee is so happy.

Okay Ms. Romance, i'll be at the library with Myungsoo. Bye, have fun!”, and I was off.

 

To: Myungsoo ^-^

From: ~~~~~ ^-^

 

Hey, Chohee is going to the doctors with Dongwoo. Meet up now?” “

 

{Chohee POV}

 

I was at my locker waiting for Dongwoo to come. Suddenly, Woohyun came out of no where and started to put his books in his locker. Since Dongwoo isn't here yet, might as well talk to Woohyun.

 

Hey Woohyun oppa, what's up with you?”, I asked playfully.

Nothing really, I have no schedule so I don't know what to do.”, he looked straight into my eyes... I looked down because I wasn't comfortable. He started to giggle.

How about you?”, he added.

I'm going to the doctors wit..”, before I could finish ~ Dongwoo comes down the hall while talking on the phone.

Yes manager hyung, fine ~ you owe me.”, and he hung up.

 

Hello”, I said shyly.

I'm really sorry Chohee, but my manager told me I have schedule that starts soon ~ I'm really sorry.”, he said in a sympathetic tone. I'm pooped now.

 

I'll take her.”, said a voice near us. It was Woohyun.

 

~

Hope you guys enjoyed the update! Anyways, ill be updating two chapters before I leave today because I don't think i'll be able to update for the next two days. Do you think Chohee will let Woohyun come with her? Comment comment comment ~ Hwaiting ! ^-^ <3 **