Chapter Thirty Two

You're Ranked my Number One

Chapter Thirty Two


 

{Your POV}

 

"Let go of me!", all of them screamed at me and pulled my hair. Why are they so violent?

"Tell us the truth, are you dating?", a girl screamed.

In the midst of all the hair pulling and scratching, someone pushes through the crowd. I look up to see Myungsoo.


 

"OPPA! SARANGHAEYO! This better not be your girlfriend."


 

Without a word, Myungsoo pulls me out of a crowd and we headed to a taxi.


 

{Chohee POV}

 

Woohyun and I were almost at the dorm. Woohyun liked to talk a lot, but now he wasn't talking at all.


 

"So oppa, who's your ideal type?

He laughed, "You."

For a moment I thought he was serious until I asked him, "Are you serious?"

"Kind of. My ideal type is Seungyeon sunbae in KARA. You're kind of like her.", I smiled but didn't blush.

"How about you? Who's your ideal type?", he asked. He looked at me seriously, hoping for an alike answer.

"My ideal type is dorky. His laugh has to be contagious, he seems out of this world but isn't, he's cute, he's smart and he's nice.", I blushed and thought of Dongwoo. He scratched the back of his neck and said, "Wow that's definetly far from my traits, wait a second... That sounds exactly like Dongwoo."


 

Of course.


 

"Oh really? I didn't know.", I walked away while blushing. He caught up to me, might as well prolong the conversatoin.

"So, I heard you confessed your love to Seungyeon unnie on Bouquet, how did you do it?

We were almost at the dorm.

"She was right in front of me, and I sang "Noona is my woman" to her, I awed in cuteness.

We reached the dorm porch and rang the doorbell.

"And I hugged her like this."

He hugged me while I just stood there. While I was in shock, someone opened the door ~ it was Dongwoo!

 

~

Hope you guys loved the update! And show much love by commenting. Hope you guys are loving the story so far and hope you will continue to! Thank you guys so much for your support! And if you didn't subscribe... please do so! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Ill update soon. INSPIRITS hwaiting! ^-^ <3 **