Chapter Thirty Three

You're Ranked my Number One

Chapter Thirty Three


 

{Chohee POV}

 

Woohyun let go of me once he saw Dongwoo's face.

"Dongwoo, take the food.", Woohyun said while Dongwoo was speechless and had his mouth open. I took it for him and went inside. The atmosphere was quite weird. Myungsoo and ~~~~~ were there. What could be wrong?


 

{Your POV}

 

"Hey Chohee-ah.", I said to lighten the mood.

"Hey, what's wrong with everyone?"

 

They showed Chohee the article.

"[NEWS] Infinite's Myungsoo and rumoured girlfriend spend outing near Han River."


 

"Myungsoo and ~~~~~ are dating?", she asked cluelessly.

"No Chohee, people think we are but we aren't. They called manager-shi and he said that if we deny the rumours now, no one will believe us. We just go to wait a few days."

"Alright then, why is it a big deal?", Chohee asked.

"Yeah, it's not like you're actually dating Myungsoo. Let's just continue the day and have fun.", Hoya said.


 

So we did, all of us partied and danced until it was 11PM.


 

{Chohee POV}

As everyone was losing their energy, I looked at the clock and it was 11.15PM! I better get home now. As I looked for Dongwoo to say goodbye, he was in the kitchen washing the dishes. I walked into the kitchen and said, "Do you need help?"

He looked at me and smiled, "I wash you dry."

I laughed and started to dry the dishes.

"So you and Woohyun?", he asked me.

"No oppa, what happend earlier was a mistake. I asked him how he confessed to Seungyeon unnie and he hugged me. Please don't misunderstand."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah.", I felt like he didn't believe me.

"I envy Woohyun.", and he smiled at me.

"Why?", I asked.

"I lack the courage to hug the girl I like.", he smiled at me and continued washing.


 

{Your POV}

 

I sat beside Yeol-ah hoping he wasn't mad at me...

"Yeol-ah, are you mad at me?"

He laughed, "No why?"

"Because you haven't talked to me since now and yeah.. that's the only reason I had."


 

Ever since, Yeol-ah confessed to me ~ it hasn't been awkward between us, it's been just plain quiet.


 

"Want to sit beside me when we're on the bus on the way to the hotsprings?", he asked me.

"Of course."

 

~

Hope you loved the update! Comment comment comment, tell me how i'm doing. INSPIRITS hwaiting! ^-^ <3 **