Chapter Thirteen

You're Ranked my Number One

Chapter Thirteen

 

{Your POV}

 

I was really curious to see if this was actually Infinite's house.

Sungyeol is this your dorm?”

How did you know?”, he asked while being surprised. I never went to their dorm before or have even been introduced to the Infinite oppas. It wasn't because I didn't care, it was because Sungyeol never thought of the opportunity to.

 

It just looks familiar.”

Don't worry they aren't over, they all have a schedule straight after school but me. I'm normally at home just learning lines for my drama.”, I just exhaled in relief, none of them are home.Then I just inhaled that if that was true, why didn't Myungsoo leave straight after school. He's lying they're inside! He punched in the code and I walked in with doubt. Wow, their house is messy.

 

Sorry ~~~~~-ah”, Sungyeol whispered.

WE'RE HERE!”, he screamed.

 

All of a sudden five guys come out of three different rooms and gathered in the main living space. I didn't know what to do, I just stood there.

 

YAAH, Sungyeol ~ you're home!”, said Sunggyu oppa. I knew all their names by heart because they are all in my class.

 

I looked around and saw Myungsoo coming out last. Oh no, this can't be good. Someone nudged me from the back and it was Sungjong, “Hey there, I'm Sungjong. Nice to finally meet you~”, he said with a big smile on his face.

 

I replied and said, “I'm ~~~~~, nice to meet you too and don't worry I know all of your names.”

And we know yours.”, Hoya pointed out. They all looked nice, I wonder why it took so long to get introduced.

 

** vibrate **

 

To: ~~~~~ ^-^

From: Chohee ~ ^.^ <3

 

Hey ~~~~~-ah, what are you up to? Message me back.” “

 

I just remembered what happened today with Chohee. She sat beside Woohyun instead of Dongwoo ~ might as well ask Ms. Kwon to suggest switching seats for Chohee. But wait, an even better idea came to my mind.

 

So ~~~~~-ah, how long have you and Sungyeol been dating?”, asked Sunggyu.

Oh were not dating, but we've been bestfriends for six years.”, I said while feeling accomplished.

It's only been four years with Sungyeol and I'm already sick of him.”, Sungjong said.

Everyone started to laugh. Myungsoo was staying quiet, hmm ~ I guess its because no one else knows that we're now friends.

 

How was your talk with Ms. Kwon after school?”, Sungyeol asked me out loud. Everyone was waiting for my answer until I felt really bad. No one knew that I didn't actually talk to her.. only Myungsoo.

 

She was with me, not Ms. Kwon.”, said Myungsoo.

 

Oh no! Sungyeol is going to hate me.

 

WHAT?!”, Sungyeol screamed.

I was trying to tell you at lunch that I was going to talk to her but you all ignored me.”, stated Myungsoo.

 

Then they all looked at me. I felt really bad. I saw Sungyeol's expression on his face, he was either mad or depressed.

 

Im glad you guys are friends.”, said Sungyeol.

 

I was too busy being surprised, I didn't get the chance to respond.

 

I'm glad too.”, Myungsoo pointed out.

 

Uh oh, was their words really sincere? The awkward silence broke out because Woohyun came out of the kitchen and almost trips in his apron and said,”Dinners ready... wait, who are you?”

 

I felt so unknown, omo. Before anyone could respond to his question, he remembered,”oh wait, you're Chohee's bestfriend ~~~~~.”

 

Both Woohyun and Dongwoo were staring at me.

 

How did you know?”

We started talking in class...”, then he smirked and put all the food on the table.

 

Dinner started and Sungyeol talked about the past incidents with Myungsoo and I, Hoya talked about his prank in class with Dongwoo, Sunngyu talked about his lonely life beside Sungjong and Woohyun talked about sitting beside Chohee.

 

Then dinner ended and everyone was rubbing their bellies but me and Hoya. Time to activate my plan, I'm sorry Woohyun oppa. I walked straight to Hoya and asked, “can we talk in private oppa?”

 

Sure”, everyone didn't mind us and we went into the kitchen. He washed the dishes while I dried them.

So what do you want to talk about ~~~~~-ah? The hyungs really like you.”

Thank you oppa, but I really want to ask you for a favour.”

Anything.”

Please switch places with Chohee in class.”, I asked nicely.

WHY?!”, he spazzed.

Can you keep a secret?”

For sure.”, we pinky promised to keep the secret.

My friend Chohee wants to get to know Dongwoo, can you please help her?”

Yeah but Woohyun hyung is really happy beside her.”

They already have lockers beside each other oppa, please oppa!”, I begged.

 

We heard movement in the living space, Woohyun woke up and screamed,”Yah Hoya, turn off you lame R&B music so I can play APINK.”

Hoya's face turned red, ”Alright, i'll switch.” We high fived each other and finished the dishes.

 

As time passed, it was 10PM ~ since the time Myungsoo told him, that I was with him ~ he never talked to me since. So, I decided to just go home alone. Sungyeol didn't stay awake to walk me home anyways. Is he mad at me?

 

Some of them were asleep and the others were in their rooms, I didn't scream that I was going because that would be rude and that would wake them up. I walked myself out and as soonas I got on the streets. Someone grabbed my hair and covered my mouth.

 

With all my effort I screamed, “LET GO OF ME!”

 

~

Hope you guys loved the big update! Ill update soon ! ~ So who do you think grabbed ~~~~~? Comment comment comment , damn thank you so much for your support ! <3 More coming, and if you find this filled with drama ~ wait until I post my chapters 25-30 <3 Support Infinite by watching their lives, and shows etc. INSPIRITS Hwaiting! ^-^ <3 **