Chapter Fifty Eight

You're Ranked my Number One

Chapter Fifty Eight


 

{Your POV}


 

I headed to the bridge anyways, I felt like I needed answers. I stood two meters away from him, looking at the river. It was realy quiet.


 

"I'm happy without you...", Sungyeol said.

I think i'm about to cry. He said it like I had no feelings. I couldn't feel my legs, i'm weak.


 

{Sungyeol POV}


 

In order for me to move on, I need to let her go.

"Same, i'm the happiest i've ever been.", she added.


 

Even though, I love her. I need to let her go.

Silence surrounded the bridge, and only the voice of the waters could be heard.

"I'm glad you're happy.", she said and walked away.


 

As I noticed her departure, she left her phone on the ledge of the bridge. I grabbed it so I could give it to Myungsoo so he could return it to her.


 

*echo and flashback start*


 

"Who's that on your wallpaper?", Hoya asked.


 

*echo and flaskback end*


 

I pressed buttons and her wallpaper... was me and her... the picture I took of us on the way back from the hotsprings... when we were a couple.


 

{Your POV}


 

I covered up my tears by smiling as old couples were strolling through the island at night. As I was walking to the hotel, Myungsoo came out of the hotel looking for someone.


 

"Hello there.", I said to him.

He jumped and felt a sigh of relief, "i'm glad you're okay. Chohee texted me that you weren't in your room."

"Yeah, I went to take a mini walk. But, I don't want to back in now. Walk with me?"

"Alright.", he grabbed my hand and I smiled.

We were walking slowly because I felt really weak.


 

"I hope you're alright with what happend today.", Myungsoo said.

"Yeah, i'm ...", I gently stumbled a bit. I felt so weak.


 

Gladly, Myungsoo caught me and helped me up. He shyly grabbed my lower back and pulled me into a kiss. The feeling felt like... "finally!". We were kissing for a while, my hands were hooked behind his neck. But, this isn't right...


 

I pushed myself softly out of the kiss and said, "I have a confession."

 

~

Hope you love the update! Comment & Subscribe! Thanks for your continued support <3 Hwaiting! ^-^ <3 **