Chapter Fourty Six

You're Ranked my Number One

Chapter Fourty Six


 

{Myungsoo POV}


 

Who did she shoot? Not ~~~~~!

AH! Why does my arm hurt?


 

{Your POV}


 

She shot the gun! Did she miss?


 

"Did she miss?", I asked Myungsoo.

"I don't think so."


 

I look at Myungsoo and see skin from his right arm bleeding.

"Myungsoo-ah are you okay?!", he smirked.

I screamed and looked at Jinkyong, "LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID! YOU ALMOST KILLED HIM!"

I started to tear, could he die because of blood lost?


 

"ANYONE ANYONE PLEASE CALL THE AMBULANCE, WE CAN'T LET HIM DIE! PLEASE PLEASE.", I cried.


 

~


 

Seconds later, they put MYungsoo in the ambulance and I was there with him. I was holding his left hand tightly. There was also a police officer, who came inside with us to ask us questions.

"Are you okay?", asked the officer to us both. We both nodded.

"Do you know who shot you?"

"Yang Jinkyong.", I said.

"Describe her."

"5'6 ~ long brown hair, in high heels with a designer purse?"

"Did she threaten you before?"


 

I thought of the time she put us in the gas room. I can't tell him though, because he would then arrest Yeol's uncle.... damn. I should really wipe my tears.


 

"Maybe, I'm not sure if it was her."


 

The police officer nodded and said Jinkyong's information into his walkie talkie. I grabbed Myungsoo's hand and he took off his oxygen mask.


 

"Stop crying ~~~~~-ah, i'm glad with all my life that she didn't shoot you. And since i'm in this spot right now, I'm glad you're here with me.", he smiled and put our fingers between each others. I put his mask back on and smiled. He's really caring, how can I just feel okay? He risked his life for me. I'm such a bad person. I really think we should stop the coupling... But, I just can't.


 

"Was Jinkyong your friend?", the police officer asked.

"Not at all."

"Alright."


 

The police officer got a message through his walkie talkie.

"Unfortunately, she tried to commit suicide. We found her but she died due to a loss of a large amount of blood."


 

Why would she try and kill herself?

 

~

Woah, did you guys hate this chapter? Or loved it? Omo >.< Comment comment comment, & I want to thank my subscribers so muach! <3 I LOVE YOU GUYS! More updates coming, INSPIRITS hwaiting! ^-^ <3 **