Chapter Seventy Four

You're Ranked my Number One

Chapter Seventy Four


 

{Your POV}


 

Hello stranger.”, he said to me smiling.

Hello there.”, I replied while hugging him.

There isn't much to say, is there?”, he asked.

Not really.”, I smiled.


 

He pushed me beside a tree. He picked me up wedding style and placed me by the tree. He then sat beside and took my hand. Could I die with no regrets tomorrow? I probably think so...


 

~~~~~-ah.”

Yeah, Yeol-ah?”


 

I placed my head on his shoulder.

Remember when we first met?”


 

This guy is really corny.


 

Yes.”

Remember what you called me?”

Yes”, I said smiling.

You called me...?”

A pug.”, I said shyly.

And you said?”

That one day you should take a picture with one and see the resemblance.”, I said.


 

He smiled.

What was I thinking?”, I laughed. He looked at me with the “WTF?!” face.

I'm kidding.”

Anyways, when you survive the surgery... ill show you the pictures I took with a pug.”

Wae-oh?! Why not now!”, I complained.

Because I want to be the first one to make you smile when you get out of that surgery room.”


 

I smiled and was left speechless.


 

I always wondered why I fell in love with you that day?”

Hmm, what day?”, I asked.

The day we met.”, he was all serious while I smiled.

Aish, so corny.”

He laughed and said, “you always made me smile even when it was impossible for me to.”


 

I cringed a bit because Yeol-ah was so corny... but cute.


 

{Sungyeol POV)


 

When we broke up, I always thought... Did you always like Myungsoo more than me?”


 

It was silent.

I look over to see her sleeping... wow, am I that boring? The sunset came and I watched it kind of with her by my side. This can't be the end...

 

~

Wow guys, i'm tearing ~ it's almost the end! :'( Aigoo, let's try and get INFINITE another win! So vote INSPIRITS! So, this is almost the end ~ so please show your love by commenting and subscribing if you love this story. And when this story is done, please don't unsubscribe therefore I want to update you all on more INFINITE stories i'll make or a possible sequel! INSPIRITS, please comment and tell me how you think the story is going to end or how you want it to end and if you want a possible sequel! ^.^ So I love you guys for such an amazing turn out to this story, INSPIRITS hwaiting! ^-^ <3 **