Chapter Twenty Six

You're Ranked my Number One

Chapter Twenty Six


 

{Jinkyong POV}

 

The guard poured ice water on them to wake them up. Showtime.

"Where am I?", ~~~~~ said. She woke up first because she fell asleep first... or basically lost conciousness.


 

I punched ~~~~~ and slapped Sungyeol to wake up. They were both chained to the wall.


 

"Listen ugly people, you might not know why you're here."


 

They both weren't paying attention. I turned around to see ~~~~~ sobbing.

"Sungyeol-ah, are you okay?", she sobbed.


 

I grabbed her and said, "not for long, this room has an hour timer. In that hour the holes in the wall will slowly release gas and sufficate you both to death. Few minutes later, my guard will light this place up."


 

~~~~~ asked, "why are you doing this?"


 

I looked her straight in the eye and said, "~~~~~ you're an ugly girl. But for some reason, Myungsoo only had his eyes for you. He always liked you, he always did. When he played those pranks on you, I was happy. Happiest a girl can be, but then I figured it out that he did the pranks because he liked you. HE LIKED YOU! WHY?!"


 

I screamed as loud as I could, I started to tear up.


 

"Then let Sungyeol go... this has nothing to do with him."

"I never liked him, it doesn't matter to me anyways.. he would commit suicide anyways if you died. This guy loves you with all heart so might as well kill two birds with one stone?"


 

I shrugged my shoulders and walked out of the room, "please let him go...", said ~~~~~.


 

I walked back furiously..."WHY?! He's not important. Look at him, he isn't important. He's only important to you, and I for sure don't give a damn."

"He's important to Myungsoo and the rest of Infinite. Do it for Myungsoo and let him go."

"No, i'm doing this for Myungsoo. Sungyeol was always that little extra in Infinite. He was never important. He never got parts, his drama that he got signed into is hardly aired, he was always blocking Myungsoo's spotlight and he really isn't funny on variety shows."


 

I walked away and said, "have fun."

 

~

Hi guises! SHOUTOUT YOUR BIAS by commenting! ~ Tell me why you love that INFINITE bias ! Support the seven boys by buying their album ~ LOVE YOU guys ! Hwaiting ^-^ <3 **