Chapter Fifty Five

You're Ranked my Number One

Chapter Fifty Five


 

{Your POV}


 

Out of the crowd, Sungyeol came out. Everyone was shocked... they thought Sungyeol and I weren't on speaking terms. Even I thought we were too.


 

"I'll do it, if it means going around the island faster.", Sungyeol vented. What a guy, trying to act all mad and stuff. Urgh -.-"


 

"Don't worry Sungyeol, i'll get her.", Myungsoo came out of the crowd and piggy backed me to Chohee and I's room. Chohee was surprised by my entrance, Myungsoo placed me on the couch.


 

"Thank you.", Chohee said while Myungsoo waved and left.


 

Chohee hit and said, "what was that about?"

"I have no idea ~ I felt weird after drinking something from the dorm's fridge."


 

We looked at each other and shivered. Twin moment.


 

"Anyways, after we unpack we're going sightseeing so hurry up."

"Be quiet, you're lucky you didn't have to put up with Ji Ae ~ and plus you get to be with Dongwoo oppa. I fell asleep to Hoya oppa's tunes, they were good but still!"


 

We both laughed and unpacked all our clothes. Chohee was wearing her cute dress while I was wearing a windbreaker and baggy shorts. We are quite different like that. Chohee grabbed my hand and dragged me to the lobby, to see Ji Ae talking non-stop to Myungsoo and Sungyeol. Aish >.<


 

Right when Myungsoo saw me, he ended the conversation and came up to me. Cute. That shows you Ji Ae!


 

"You look great even though you were suppose to look casual.", he laughed.

"Thanks and I didn't know!"


 

He took my hand and all the couples were off to the sightseeing areas. We saw where "Secret Garden" was filmed and yeah, we saw some cool plants... ch'yeah! But even though, it seemed like a fun time.


 

Why is Sungyeol always on my mind? It's not like he think about me constantly... ~~~~~-ah, listen to yourself... he forgot about you.

 

~

OMG, did you guys love the update! And thank you to all who have been supporting me! I'll update soon ^.^ Hwaiting! ^-^ <3 **