Chapter Fifty Four

You're Ranked my Number One

Chapter Fifty Four


 

{Your POV}


 

"Who's that on your wallpaper?", Hoya oppa asked. I hid my phone. I can't let anyone see that Sungyeol and I's picture was my backround. I bet you he's on... it hurts to think about it.


 

"My bias from... Teen top obviously!"

"WHAT?!", Hoya gasped.


 

Ji Ae tried to overlap our conversation by asking Myungsoo all these questions.

"Wow Myungsoo oppa, all my friends are surprised that you're dating a non-celebrity. Are you sure you wanna date her?"

Wow I hate her.

"Of course."


 

Hoya came out of no where and said, "Really? Teen top?"

"Did I say Teen top? I meant Usher."

Hoya smiled and said, "REALLY?!"

I gave him the "yeah yeah" look!


 

Ji Ae goes to both and them and said, "so who has my oppas been seeing?"


 

Awkward moment... since this was to get awkward, might as well sleeping during the whole ride.


 

{Sungyeol POV}


 

Oppa has been seeing...

Ah, I really wonder who her wallpaper is ~ it can't be Usher.

Sungyeol... she doesn't miss you. Get over yourself.


 

~


 

We finally arrived at Jeju island! So pretty! I ran outside and screamed "AHHH!"


 

{Your POV}


 

Here already? I didn't even get to sleep that long. The three in front of us left already, that was Hoya and I's cue.


 

"~~~~~-ah, it's time to go.", Hoya said.

"I'm too tired, just let me die here!", he laughed and dragged me to the middle seat.


 

"Manager shi, ~~~~~ is tired. I think we need to trolley her up to her room.", Hoya said.

"Just leave her.", Ji Ae said smiling.

"Don't worry, i'll give her a piggy back.", one of the Infinite members said.

 

~

Who could it be? :O Comment comment comment, i'll update again! Hwaiting! ^-^ <3 **