Chapter Fourteen

You're Ranked my Number One

Chapter Fourteen

 

{Myungsoo POV}

 

Did I just hear ~~~~~ scream?

I was about to ask all the hyungs but they were all asleep. I look at all the shoes and her shoes were gone. I ran outside and I didn't see her.

 

HELP!”, I heard from a far, near the neighbours vehicles. I ran to the voice and saw girls kicking another girl on the ground. Was that ~~~~~? As soon as the bullies saw me, they ran away.

 

Are you okay?”, I asked the girl. I turned the body and it was ~~~~~! She was coughing like crazy, her face was bloody and there were scratches all over her face. She was too out of breath to respond. I guess I should piggy back her home.

 

{Sungyeol POV}

 

I woke up to voices from the neighbours. I went outside to see what they were complaining about. But wait, where's ~~~~~? Damn, I was suppose to walk her home. Sungyeol you're such a fool.

 

I walked outside on the street to see Myungsoo piggy backing someone on the street. I was about to scream his name until I noticed the person was ~~~~~... they're closer than I thought.

 

{Myungsoo POV}

 

Wow, she's really light. As I reached her street, she suddenly woke up,”Myungsoo please let me down.”

 

I put her down and she took my hand for support, “If you go any father, my mom might annoy you with questions. Go home I can handle it from here.”

 

I walked away slowly and thought she might have trouble walking on her own. From a distance I heard,” Thank you Myungsoo, I owe you one.”

 

I felt my heart beating faster, what's wrong with me these days?

 

~

Sorry for the short update! ^-^ Don't you guys feel bad for Sungyeol? I will update soon >.< INSPIRITS hwaiting! ^-^ <3 **