Chapter One

You're Ranked my Number One

Chapter One

 

{Your POV}

 

Ranked third ~ is Lee Sungyeol in Class C.”, whispers from the fangirls surround the room.

Ranked second ~ is Kim Myungsoo in Class A.”, Hmph, second again. Typical.

Ranked first ~ is Choi ~~~~~ in Class C, congratulations.” Typical.

 

Whispers and gossip pollute my ears. Wow, it's not like I won first for the first time.

 

Sungyeol-ah would be happy, he got third again ~ something he needed for his Infinite kingka status. Speaking of kingka status, I wonder how that Myungsoo is taking his normal defeat. I wonder if it really affected him, it's not like this was quite a shocking event. Pfft, not even near shocking.

 

Looking around I see, my friends congratulatory and smiling faces … especially Sungyeol-ah.

 

Congratulations Sungyeol-ah! Your kingka popularity has risen!”, I said with a joking tone.

Aha, really?! You must be kidding, and plus this isn't the first time I got third to you and Myungsoo.”, he stated.

Yeap, first feels the same. I really hate bragging though.”

Except when it comes to Myungsoo. Anyways, congratulations to you too ~~~~~-ah, I'm really happy you did well.”, before I could smile at his remark he hugged me with a tight embrace that lasted for longer than it should. While we were hugging I added, “Thank you Sung...”.

 

Before I could finish, the Yeonhwa's queenka ~ Yang Jinkyong came up to me with an anger filled gaze.

Yah, ~~~~~-ah ~ Myungsoo-ah is kind of depressed in being second again, you should apologize.”

I'll talk to him...”, Sungyeol said.

Why should I apologize?”

He feels bad because of you, so do it.”, she said without knowing the past events with Myungsoo.

 

When I won first for the third time in middle school, he ganged up on me with his friends (which weren't Infinite) and chewed gum and put it in my hair. I had to have a messed up bob haircut because of him. The following season, I won again and decided to give him payback. Before the following seasons exam, I hid all his notes and made him get it from the principal with nasty remarks that got him detention for 3 weeks.

 

I'm not done, the following season I won again, and he trashed all my DBSK cds and told the teacher I was using them inappropriately. WELL THAT'S JUST GROSS >.<

 

So, I hacked into his school account , clicked SNSD sites and said and I quote “Myungsoo-ah, is a slimy kid that used SNSD inappropriately." The events go on and on and on, until one year he crossed the line and I never thought of pranking him back since.

 

No, I feel pretty tired so I won't ~ ranking first isn't that easy Jinkyong.”

Yah, pabo ~ didn't you hear what I said! He feels depressed so say sorry!”

Mhmm.. no.”

I said no!”

 

I was speechless by this queenka's anger, I didn't want to add more heat to the argument.

 

Ms. Yang, please tell me why you are yelling at Ms. Choi?”, said Ms. Kwon ~ my favorite teacher even though she never taught me. She rescues me all the time from queenka drama. But yet I think I can handle myself.

 

Aish, it's because … I'm so happy for her ranking first.”

Oh really? Because it doesn't seem like it.”

Oh well...”, Jinkyong looked down because of Miss' demeaning tone.

 

Ms. Choi, my office now.”, said Ms. Kwon in a furious tone.

 

Before I headed to the office, Jinkong grabs my shoulder, “I saw you at the club the day before the exam, how do you study? Or do you just cheat?”

I study, unlike you … for example, how did you know I was at the club? Unless you were actually there to see me.”, I whispered and shrugged her arm off. I headed off to Ms. Kwon's office, and saw Jinkyong walk off angrily with her two fellow queenkas.

 

** Vibrate **

To: ~~~~~- ^-^

From: Chohee ~ ^.^ <3

 

Yah, ~~~~~-ah! Guess who's waiting for you at your locker...” “

 

I wondered in confusion, until Ms. Kwon slapped her hand on her desk with mixed emotions.

 

~

Wow! First Chapter already! ^-^ I hope you guys like it, please let me know how you guys liked it! No negative comment please >.< ! Thank you subscribers, next chapter will be posted up soon! Hwaiting ^-^ <3 **