Chapter Twenty Four

You're Ranked my Number One

Chapter Twenty Four


 

{Myungsoo POV}

 

I was at the library waiting for ~~~~~ to show up. As I was looking through my laptop, I went through the news.


 

"[NEWS] Infinite's Myungsoo has a girlfriend?"


 

Uh oh, this can't be good.

"Myungsoo and mysterious girl found hugging near a Japanese restaurant last night. Has the visual of Infinite found a girl and in which he proposed "Be Mine?" to?"


 

This is bad. The manager hyungs are going to get mad. As soon as ~~~~~ came in, I closed the laptop as fast as I could. ~~~~~ didn't look too happy.


 

"What's wrong ~~~~~?"

"Can we not work Myungsoo-ah? I feel tired."

"Okay."


 

It started to get silent.


 

"HOW COULD HE JUST DO THAT? GET MAD AT ME JUST BECAUSE I WAS HANGING OUT WITH YOU? HE'S SUCH A CHUBBY... MEAN... TALL...GIRLY GIRL WHO'S SO JEALOUS!"


 

She screamed so loud that everyone and I mean everyone came in our study room and told us to be quiet. So, we walked out of the library.


 

"Myungsoo, i'll pick up the stuff tomorrow ~ i'm going to go home now.", she walked away and left me speechless. When she was walking away, I saw her stomping her feet and moving her hands in anger. She's cute.


 

{Your POV}

I woke up this morning with a feeling that this is going to be a bad day. My bestfriend won't even talk to me on our friend-a-versary. I walked downstairs and my mom left a message for me on the table.


 

"~~~~~-ah, I needed to get to work early ~ sorry. Sungyeol said he can't pick you up today so please be careful when walking to school today. Call me if you need anything."


 

I ate my breakfast, put on my shoes and walked out the door. I finally reached school in a gloomy mood, but it seemed Chohee felt the opposite.


 

"Yah ~~~~~, let's talk after school okay?", she walked away happily before I could say anything.


 

I headed into class and everyone was in their seats, Sungyeol just looked at me and looked away. Ouch.


 

~


 

After school finally came, I headed to my locker and continued with my gloomy day on the worst friend-a-versary ever. As I opened my locker, a note came out.


 

"To: ~~~~~,

I'm sorry for getting mad at you the other day, meet me at Chi-Chi cafe at 5PM.

From your bestfriend."


 

Right when I closed my locker and my frown turned upside down, I felt someone behind me.


 

I turned around and someone hit me with something really hard. I fell to the ground. Everything was so blurry.

 

~

Hope you guys loved the update! Shout out to "disfuncshional" for writing me an awesome oneshot! LOVE YOU GUYS! Comment comment comment ~ Hwaiting <3 ** ^-^