Chapter Thirty Nine

You're Ranked my Number One

Chapter Thirty Nine


 

{Woohyun POV}


 

Why am I so stupid?”, she asked.

Because you don't notice me...”


 

She lifted her head off my lap and wiped her tears.

Yes I am stupid!, she kept on hitting herself and I stopped her.

Let's go look for Sungyeol and ~~~~~.”

I took her hand and she didn't let go.


 

{Your POV}


 

Sungyeol-ah...”

Did you know that you smile when you're nervous, you laugh when you're speechless and you run away when you're scared.”


 

I looked him straight in the eye. Fine, I do like Sungyeol but that's a secret.


 

Scared?”, he asked.

Hardly.”


 

He grabbed my hand and our fingers were between each others.


 

~~~~~, why can't you be my girlfriend?”

Because you didn't ask.”


 

He got as closest as he could get and kissed me. It wasn't like those pecks from Dream High, it was like those kisses from like Princess Hours. He backed away and asked, “~~~~~, will you be my girlfriend?”


 

I laughed and said, “I'd be really stupid if I said no.”


 

SUNGYEOL-AH ARE YOU IN THERE?”, screamed Woohyun.


 

I walked to the door and said, “Yeah, I'm in here too ~ thanks for asking. Please open the door.”


 

Woohyun finally let us out, and he was with Chohee. We all had our moment and hugged. IT was already time to pack up and head to the bus. The Infinite hyungs finally came and Dongwoo was there too.


 

{Dongwoo POV}


 

Why is Chohee tearing?

Woohyun and Chohee were beside each other and she was tearing. What happened? I was looking at her straight in the eye and she never looked at me. She started to tear even more. Woohyun looked at me straight in the eye.


 

Woohyun hugged her and said, “It's okay yeobo.”

 

~

OMG! Woohyun :O Geez, you guys really want another Infinite story? Comment comment comment ~ LOVE YOU GUYS , & if you aren't subscribed ~ please do. It's a press of a button! INSPIRITS hwaiting! ^-^ <3 **