Chapter Fourty One

You're Ranked my Number One

Chapter Fourty One


 

{Your POV}

What is he crazy?


 

"But what happends if they find out that we were really lying the whole time? Won't they get mad? It's really a bad idea.", I added.

"They will never find out ~ if I want to terminate the relationship. We'll just say you guys broke up.", manager shi said.


 

I didn't want to argue anymore and plus I was doing this for Infinite.


 

"Fine, but I get to break up with Myungsoo.", I walked out of the study room and Sungyeol followed.

"Don't be mad.", Sungyeol said.

"I'm not mad, i'm just worried for you.", Sungyeol had a confused look on his face.

"Why?"

"I know you're a jealous guy Yeol-ah, please don't get mad if anything happens..."

"Why would I get mad?"


 

Aish, this guy is such a fool.

Class passed faster than I thought and after school came. Time to go home and sleep.


 

{Woohyun POV}


 

I need to talk to Dongwoo about Chohee. Like what happend yesterday.

I went home straight to catch him before the rest of them came home. Luckily he was there alone.


 

"Woohyun-ah, I need to talk to you."

Why is he telling me? I should be the one telling him.

"What happend to Chohee yesterday?", he asked.

"You bad guy, she saw you hugging Miyoung and she cried because of you. You didn't even win the bet... why did you hug her?"

"She cried because of me...", he scratched the back of his head.

"Yeah, she did."

"She hugged me, I didn't hug her. She hugged me and said she was scared because she saw a spider... I didn't know what to do!"


 

Hmph, what a bad guy.


 

"Okay then."

"Woohyun-ah, can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Do you like Chohee?"


 

As a guy, it's uncomfortable to talk about your feelings to another guy.


 

"Why does it matter?"

"Because you lost the best and had to hug one special girl and I saw that you hugged Chohee!", he explained.

"So?"

"I'm just asking you Woohyun-ah, I really don't want to do something we'll both regret."

"I don't care Dongwoo-ah."

"Alright, can I ask you another question?"

"YES! Go ahead!", Dongwoo was shocked by my tone of voice.

"Would manager hyung get mad if I dated?"


 

Why is he asking me this question?

 

~

Hope you guys loved the update! Wonder why Dongwoo is asking that question? Please subscribe & comment <3 HWAITING ^-^ <3 **