Chapter Fifty Three

You're Ranked my Number One

Chapter Fifty Three


 

{Your POV}


 

Little did I know, Chohee and I's parents already knew about going to Jeju island. They packed our luggage already and sent it to the dorm.


 

"While we pack up the van, you girls should talk.", Dongwoo said.

"Alright.", Chohee said with a smile. When he left, our faces became serious.


 

"Really you two? You both are dating my oppas, pfft.", Ji Ae said.

"Pfft?", Chohee said.

"Yeah, they can obviously do was better. I know my oppas."

Uh, no she doesn't.


 

"What makes you say that?", I said with an angry tone of voice.

"You...", she came closer to me.

"You're the one dating my Myungsoo oppa, wae!", she screamed.

"Uh..."

"Thought so, you're pathetic. You're dating him for the fame. You don't deserve him."

"Excuse me? You're Infinite dongsaeng thing existance thing is just for fame too. And plus, i'm not pathetic. I actually like..."

"Blah blah blah, I don't care. Actually, Sungyeol tells me stories about you two ~ what a hoe."

"EXCUSE ME?!", I said.

"You don't know what happend between those two so shut your mouth ~ you honestly need to know that you actually aren't their actual dongsaeng so knock your little diva attitude off.", Chohee said.


 

Woah! I never knew Chohee had it in her.


 

"Since I heard you kind of like Sungyeol oppa even though you're dating Myungsoo oppa. I'm going to spend a lot of time with them. And maybe i'll squeeze Dongwoo oppa too. Hope you don't mind.", she said and winked.

"Ready to go?", Woohyun asked.

"Yes oppa, we were just here getting to know each other.", Ji Ae said while fake smiling.


 

Chohee and I looked at each other and sighed. There were two vans:

- One with Sungyeol, Myungsoo, Ji Ae, Hoya and I

- One with Dongwoo, Chohee, Sungjong, Sunggyu and Woohyun


 

Lucky ! She gets to be with Dongwoo! Chohee mouthed to me "good luck" and we went into our designated vans. As I went in, I see Ji Ae in the middle seat with Myungsoo and Sungyeol while they put Hoya and I in the back. Hoya oppa and I went to the back, and smiled at each other.

"Hello seatmate, how are you?", I said.

"Hello seatmate, i'm good ~ let's enjoy the ride!", Hoya oppa said to me and we both laughed.


 

The the two people in front of us stared, while Myungsoo smiled. This is going to be an interesting trip.

 

~

Sorry for the boring update! More updates to come ~ btw, I love JiAe but I had to add the drama. Don't worry, JiAe isn't actually a bad person in reality! Let me know what you guys think. I put ~~~~~ beside Hoya, for the Hoya lovers! [SPOILER] The end is coming soon. Let me know what you guys think. Also, I made another poll. SORRY, but I had to take out INFINITE in it ~ please do the poll anyways. Love you guys and thanks for the continued support. Comment & Subscribe. INSPIRITS hwaiting! ^-^ <3 **