Chapter Fourty

You're Ranked my Number One

Chapter Fourty


 

{Your POV}


 

We all gathered outside of the bus.

Since none of you bothered me for the whole trip, you guys can sit beside whoever you want to sit beside.”


 

Sungyeol grabbed my hand and we went in.


 

{Chohee POV}


 

I was right in front of Dongwoo and Woohyun asked me, “Want to sit beside me?”

I felt bad if I said yes and it's not his fault he didn't like me...


 

Before I could answer, Woohyun grabbed my hand and we sat beside each other. I felt really bad inside, even though I hate him and myself right now. I can't stay mad at him.


 

{Your POV}


 

We were finally going home, bye hotsprings ~ i'll miss you.

Sungyeol was holding my hand and he asked me, “What song do you want to listen to?”

Voice of my heart.”

He chose the song and put the earphone in my ear, I put my head on his shoulder and decided to fall asleep.


 

~


 

(The next day)


 

Good morning life! I'm feeling great, how about you?

I ran downstairs and ate my breakfast in a happy mood.


 

Why are you so happy?”, my mom asked.

For some reason... i'll tell you later ~ bye.”


 

I ran out the door and headed outside to see Yeol-ah outside waiting for me.


 

Hello stranger.”, he said.

Hello there stranger.”, he linked arms with me and we were off. A few seconds later, the oppas came and we went into the car.


 

Ya! Manager hyung said he wants to talk to all of us at lunch today ~ he said it's urgent. ~~~~~, he wants you to come too.”


 

Why do I have to come?


 

We reached school and ran up to Chohee, “I have to tell you something.”

Before I could continue, Woohyun grabbed Chohee and ran away. I might as well keep this a secret with Yeol-ah then. I went into class and listened to Ms. Kwon. I feel like I should tell Myungsoo.


 

{Chohee POV}


 

I really can't take sitting beside Dongwoo. I feel like my heart is going to burst. Dongwoo wrote on a sticky note and it said, “Want to hang out after school?”

Yes”, I wrote... before he looked at it ~ I took it and scrunched it up. Luckily, I was saved by the bell.


 

{Your POV}


 

All of Infinite and I headed to the library's conference room to discuss something. I didn't kow what it was going to be about.


 

Manager hyung, what is it about?”, Hoya asked.

Before we start, manager hyung when are we going to deny the dating rumours?”, Sungyeol asked.

Never.”, we all gasped.

Ever since you guys posted as a couple...”, manager-shi was looking at Myungsoo and I.


 

Inspirits have been happy, they've been supportive and we've been more popular as ever. Just because Myungsoo is dating a normal high school teenager. So, until further notice we all must support their coupling for Infinite.”


 

But we aren't dating...”, I added.

But you must pretend, ~~~~~ do it for Infinite.”, manager-shi said.


 

How can I? I'm not dating Myungsoo, I'm dating Yeol-ah.


 

She will do it.”, said Sungyeol.

 

~

Hope you guys loved the big update! Thank you guys for supporting me! ~ I really love it <3 Saranghaeyo ^.^ Anywho, comment & subscribe. I really want to know how you guys loved the INFINITE album... if you bought it! The poll is under and waiting for you guys to vote again ~ don't you guys have another bias group? :O I know INFINITE is amazing! But... aish! ^-^ Vote as you please. Love you guys forever! INSPIRITS hwaiting! ^-^ <3  **