Chapter Thirty Four

You're Ranked my Number One

Chapter Thirty Four


 

{Your POV}

 

I woke up.. IT'S THE DAY OF THE HOTSPRINGS! And jumped right out of bed and started jumping of excitement. I ran downstairs and sat at the table, waiting to eat with my mom.


 

"Excited much?", my mom asked me once I got to the table.

"Yeah, I can't wait to get into the hot and relaxing jacuzzi."

"Yah! If you continue to make me jealous, I might tag along.", I laughed at my mom... would she actually tag along?

We started to eat breakfast and before I left the table my mom grabbed my wrist.

"What's wrong mom?"

"Tell me the truth ~~~~~-ah."

"Okay."

"Are you dating Myungsoo?"

"No, what would make you say that?"


 

She walked to the laptop and showed me the article.


 

"Don't worry mom, some fans thought we were together just because we were eating dinner together. We aren't dating mom.", I explained.

"Alright I believe you, Sungyeol is outside ~ hurry up."


 

I ran as fast as I could. I put on my shoes and headed out of the door.


 

"Hey Yeol-ah, you look nice today."

"What's wrong with you?", he asked in a confused tone.

"Nothing, why?"

"Because i'm wearing what I wear everyday and you said, "You look nice today"?"

"I'm just excited!"

We started to talk, the oppas came as usual and we got in the car.


 

"~~~~~-ah, want to sit beside me on the bus?", Sungjong asked.

"I can't sorry, Sungyeol asked me already."

Sungyeol by giving him the pouty face.

"But I thought, Hoya hyung would be with Dongwoo hyung. Sunggyu hyung with Woohyun hyung. Myungsoo hyung and Sungyeol hyung.", Sungjong complained.

"Nope not anymore. It's me and Sunggyu hyung. Dongwoo hyung and Chohee. Woohyun hyung and Myungsoo. Sungyeol and ~~~~~.", said Hoya.


 

Before Sungjong starting complaining again, we got to school and all of us ran to class. Ms. Kwon was all ready for the trip, she had her music player ready and a lot of towels in her tote.


 

"Good morning class! Look what's in my hand!", everyone looked to see a paper in her hand.


 

"Unfortunately, it's assigned seating."

 

~

Aha, hope you guys loved the update! Support the boys by buying their album! ^.^ Hwaiting! ^-^ <3 **