Chapter Fifty

You're Ranked my Number One

Chapter Fifty


 

{Your POV}


 

We both laughed the awkwardness off and I noticed that it was really late.

"Yah, i'm going to head home ~ i'll see you tomorrow."

"Alright, if something happends with Sungyeol ~ i'll be here if you need anything."


 

I nodded and headed home. For some reason, even though I have no threat ~ I don't feel protected. I guess I just miss Yeol-ah... I arrived home with an angry look on my mom's face.


 

"Hi mom!"

"Where were you?"

"Hospital."

"Are you dating that Myungsoo?"


 

That was random.


 

"Yes..."

"Is that why he called?"

"Who?"

"Sungyeol, he said he can no longer walk you to school. Why ~~~~~?"

"Mom it doesn't matter alright. We don't even walk to school, we get a drive."

"I don't care, as long as you're safe."


 

"Alright, but I still don't understand why you don't like Myungsoo mom."

"When you cried almost everyday because of him, how can I not dislike him?"

"For your information, I was at the hospital for him."

"So...? That crazy girl shot at him not you."

"But she was aiming at me mom, he saved me... that's what you don't understand."

I walked to my room while my mom was speechless.


 

~


 

I woke up the next morning miserable. I walked downstairs and saw my mom waiting for me at the table.


 

"Good morning sweetie."

"Morning mom."

"I'm sorry about last night and I never knew he did that for you."

"Well yeah..."

"Myungsoo is a lucky guy and you're a lucky girl."


 

I felt kind of bad because she didn't know that we were faking for manager-shi.

"Thanks mom."


 

I ate my breakfast and headed out the door. It was my first time in a while, walking to school alone. While I was walking there, the oppas car stopped beside me.

"Ya ~~~~~-ah, what are you thinking?! Come we'll drive you to school.", Sunggyu oppa said.

"It's okay oppa, I should walk."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes i'm sure, thank you though."


 

I walked away slowly and they drived off. I arrived at school ten minutes later... the day went by slow. My days went by slow. But whenever i'm with Myungsoo, it goes by slower. We both got really close between those two days. I enjoyed every second of it. Being a couple wasn't really hard for me anymore. I think the pretending stopped...


 

The day of the exam came and it lasted the whole day. But I had a good feel going into it.


 

"Man that was a long exam.", Chohee said.

"Yeah, but it was alright.", Dongwoo said.

I smiled at the happy couple.


 

* vibrate *


 

"To: ~~~~~ ^-^

From: Myungsoo <3


 

"Hey ~~~~~, come to my locker. We have to go somewhere." "

 

~

Let me know what you guys thought of the update! :O More updates to come! ^-^ Hwaiting! ^-^ <3 **