Chapter Seventeen

You're Ranked my Number One

Chapter Seventeen

 

{Sungyeol POV}

 

I can't take this anymore, but I can't let her get ambushed again.

 

Please ~~~~~, we have to talk.”

In a few minutes, I promise.”

 

She walked away from me.. how could she just.. walk away.. Why does my chest hurt so much?

 

Either way I got to help her, she just walked outside and Jinkyong said she'd ambush her right when she enters the cafeteria. What do I do?

 

{Your POV}

 

Myungsoo and I ate our ramen outside while talking about our project.

 

So if we meet up everyday this week we will finish the blueprint and have all the parts set. We will assemble next week so Ms. Kwon can have a special look before its due, if we need to improve.”, I said in confidence.

Yeah for sure, but how can we get the parts for the project ?”, he asked.

We will figure something out. So let's go to the library after I bring Chohee to the doctor.”

Okay.”

 

We both headed into the cafeteria and all of a sudden, Sungyeol jumps out of no where and tackles me. And powder flew out of no where!

 

Wait, this smell smells familiar? Is this icing sugar?

 

{Sungyeol POV}

 

Oh no, some itching powder got into my mouth... why does this taste like the powder on donuts? Daebak! She got the wrong powder.

 

What's going on?”, said Ms. Kwon.

Jinkyong poured powder on us.”, I said.

 

Jinkyong looked angry because she didn't succeed again.

 

Ms. Yang, my office immediately!”, Ms. Kwon was furious.

 

I suddenly brushed off all the powder on ~~~~~'s coat.

 

Don't worry ~~~~~-ah, i'll get my extra jacket from my locker.”, she smiled.

Okay Sungyeol, thanks.”

 

I ran to my locker as fast as I could. I started to get cramps, damn this hurts. I got the jacket and ran as fast as I could … but wait, her jacket's already clean?

 

Her voice was loud enough to hear.

 

Thanks Myungsoo, I owe you one... again.”, she started to laugh.

 

I walked in misery and headed to the dorm first. Why does my chest hurt so much?

 

~

Hope you loved the update! ^-^ Shall I update again before I leave? Tell me what you guys think ~ INSPIRITS hwaiting! ^-^ <3 **