Chapter Twenty Three

You're Ranked my Number One

Chapter Twenty Three


 

{Your POV}

We arrived at school and Sungyeol stormed out of the car. I caught up to him and asked, "why you mad Sungyeol?"

He turned around with a furious look on his face.

"You said you'd be at the library then why were you guys coming out of a restaurant?"

"I had to eat? I don't understand why you're mad."

"Tomorrow is our anniversary. It seems like you'd rather ace a stupid project and blow off the anniversary."


 

Why does this conversation sound like Sungyeol's a girl? Awks.


 

"Fine, if it seems like that ~ then i'll blow off the project for the anniversary. I'm not doing this for myself, or Myungsoo or for Ms. Kwon, I'm doing it for someone who's really important to me." I walked away, I felt completely crushed that Sungyeol forgot why I work so hard in school. Throughout the whole day, we didn't walk we didn't look at each other, we didn't message each other.


 

{Chohee POV}

I was walking to my locker with Dongwoo because he offered to bring my books to my locker. We were planning to head to my house and start our project.

"So Chohee-ah, are you sure it's okay if I come over? Your family doesn't ever know me.", Dongwoo asked in doubt.

"Yes its fine, don't worry my mom knows a lot about you.", Oh no did I actually just say that? Uh oh. I covered my mouth with my hands and I was biting my lower lip ~ why did I say that?!

"Oh she does.. I wonder why..", he said ~ then he smirked. Why am I such a fool?

We both walked to my house while I was limping, I punched in the code and we headed to my room. When I got into my room I saw my mom setting up my chair so I can ice it then add heat. She heard our arrival.

"Chohee your chair is ready, oh and is this Dongwoo?", I felt a bit embarassed.

"Yes nice to meet you umma.", he bowed to her, I still feel embarassed.

"Nice to meet you too, well i'm going to be downstairs cooking and i'll call you guys when it's ready. Dongwoo-ah, it'd be a great help if you can ice Chohee's ankle."

Dongwoo smiled and nodded, "of course, i'd be happy to."

EARFIRE! FIRE! FIRE! FIRE!

My mom left and I sat in the chair. Dongwoo was sitting in the chair in front of me. He put my ankle on his leg and iced it.


 

"So Chohee-ah, your mom is really cool."

"Yeah I guess, she's an Inspirit."

"Really?! That's cool."


 

We paused for a moment and the awkward silence began. Dongwoo was looking right into my eyes, and I swear I looked weird because I was confused by what he was doing.

"Chohee-ah, did you know that you're really pretty?"

You know i'm really tired of thinking about my EARFIRE! I blushed and looked down, and dropped my notebook on the ground. He giggled and said, "i'll get it."

Even though he placed my ankle down and rushed to get the notebook, I was still trying to reach for it. I looked down at Dongwoo getting the while Dongwoo was looking up to give me the book. Our faces were so close, was he going to kiss me?


 

Our faces got closer and closer, I felt his breath on my face. OH MY GOSH, was this going to be my first kiss?

He got closer and closer, then we heard ~ "Don't forget to add heat!"

My mom's voice ruined the atmosphere, I opened my eyes and Dongwoo backed away and started to giggle.


 

Perfect timing mom.

 

~

Even though i'm losing subscribers ~ I hope you guys are still loving the story. I know it's pretty long but hope you guys are still enjoying! Thank you so much Inspirits! LOVE YOU GUYS! <3 Hwaiting ! ^-^ <3 **