Chapter Three

You're Ranked my Number One

Chapter Three

 

{Your POV}

 

It was Myungsoo... why is this kid at my locker? I darted to my locker and ignored his presence.

 

~~~~~-ah, I'm tired of doing this,”

Doing what? Why don't you eat with everyone else and gain your damn energy?”

No, I'm tired of competing.”

Why do you think I care?”

You're only ranking first so you can beat me, so I don't care anymore ~ so you don't have to try that hard.”

 

I looked at him right in the eye and said,”who said I was doing it so I can beat you?”

I just wanna be friends okay?”

Hmph, you're really something. You think I don't remember middle school when you said the exact same thing? I almost believed you until you poured kimchi all over my uniform coat, everyone laughed at me, Sungyeol had to get scolded because he switched my coat with his and on top of that I ...”, I got so heated up... why couldn't I say it? I added “just go away.”

 

I walked away with watery eyes, I felt hurt ~ I remember that that day was one of my worst days. Before I could head into the cafeteria, Myungsoo walked towards me and grabbed my wrist from behind … “my words are sincere, please … believe me.”

 

I looked down the whole time and before I could remove my hand, someone came out of the cafeteria.

 

Myungsoo-ah, what are you doing?!”

 

~

Sorry for the short chapter! >.< I've got Chapter Four ready for you guys to read! Shall I post now or later? Since, this is my first fanfic ~ please let me know how i'm doing ^-^ Do you think Myungsoo is bad guy or good guy? Please comment (no negative comments >.< please!) Hwaiting! ^.^ <3 **