Chapter Thirty

You're Ranked my Number One

Chapter Thirty


 

{Your POV}

 

I bet that it's not going to be Myungsoo and I. It seemed like someone else deserved the crown.

"Ms. Jeong Chohee and Mr. Jang Dongwoo."


 

The cute couple wins! I'm so happy for them! They were both really happy too, obviously.

"Thank you and congratulations Class A, your trip will be in three days. Please prepare."

We were all so happy, the hotsprings were going to be fun!


 

~

 

Afterschool came and I decided to go hang out with Chohee to celebrate her first place project.

"Chohee-ah, want to celebrate?!", I asked with a big smile on my face.

"For sure, but let's just go to the Infinte dorm tonight. Woohyun said he'd buy dinner for all of us.", she said while holding my hand in excitement.

"No thanks Chohee-ah, i'll go if I can though."


 

The mysterious Myungsoo was waiting for me at my locker, he was waiting for me at my locker, he was writing some notes down in his notebook.

I walked up to him and said jokingly, "Oh no, please don't write my name in your death note."

He laughed and said, "Let's go out again, even though we didn't win first ~ let's celebrate a great project."

"Okay."


 

{Chohee POV}

 

I closed my locker door and headed home to get ready for tonights party. Until someone grabbed my arm, it was Woohyun.

"Yah, Chohee-ah want to go out?", I was so dumbfounded and gave him a confused expression. He laughed and said, "to get food for the party tonight."


 

I laughed and said, "sure."

 

~

Aha, how do you think the outing is going to go? INSPIRITS hwaiting! ^-^ <3 **