Chapter Fifty One

You're Ranked my Number One

Chapter Fifty One


 

{Your POV}


 

I said goodbye to the couple and headed to Myungsoo's locker. He was there waiting for me at his locker. He was there waiting for me at his locker. He changed out of his uniform and was wearing a plaid shirt and a fedora. Stylish... I wonder why...

"Hey Myungsoo-ah"

"Hey Hee-ah, so we're heading to the dorm ~ then I have a schedule. Apparently, we will both see someone very special. So yeah ~ you ready?"

"Yeah, for sure."


 

He held my hand and we were off to the dorm. That's what I liked about Myungsoo, he was calm. He wasn't corny, and you can tell how he felt through the way he looked at you.


 

"How was the exam for you?", Myungsoo asked cutely.

"Good good, how about you?"

"Fine.", then he looked at his casted arm and smiled at me.


 

{Myungsoo POV}


 

Even when I look at her, I can tell that she still misses Sungyeol. I feel bad for her, but what's so bad about me? I've done all that i've can to replace Sungyeol. To be her only one. We arrived at the dorm's porch and waiting for someone to open the door. It seems like they were too busy doing something, did the schedule start already?


 

{Your POV}


 

They finally opened the door after three minutes and all the Infinite oppas looked happy except for Chohee. I looked at her with the "what's wrong" gaze and her eye pointed at a girl inside the dorm... who was that?

 

~

OMG, who do you think the girl is? Comment comment comment >.< Thank you to all my subscribers, I love you guys and hope you are loving the story so far! Thanks for all your support and to the INSPIRITS that got our boys inauguration sold out in a minute! INSPIRITS hwaiting! ^-^ <3 **