Chapter Sixty Three

You're Ranked my Number One

 

Chapter Sixty Three


 

{Your POV}

I woke up the next morning. Being isolated from everyone was my goal. My mom called Myungsoo so that she can drive me to school. I ignored everyone and went on with my day. I can't let anyone know...


 

"Rank 5... Jeong Chohee.", everyone applauded.

"Rank 4... Jang Dongwoo.", he's rank four! That's the mysterious rank four I never heard of.

"Rank 3... Lee Sungyeol.", I smiled.

"Rank 2... there is no rank two.", I opened my eyes really wide! WHAT?!

"Because there was a tie for rank one ~ both Kim Myungsoo and Choi ~~~~~ tied exactly for rank one.", everyone applauded and smiled at me. I left the crowd so I could be exiled from everyone.


 

"~~~~~-ah, let's celebrate tonight okay?", Chohee said.

"No thank you.", I walked away sadly. Where has my whole life gone?


 

{Chohee POV}


 

"What's with ~~~~~?", I asked Infinite.

"She was suppose to meet me last night, she didn't show up...", Sungyeol added.

"Why do you think she's like that?", Sungjong said.

"Probably because she's sad that she missed your birthday.", Woohyun said.

"No, it can't be. She's probably sad because Myungsoo got first too.", Dongwoo said.

"No she isn't shallow like that. Is it because of Myungsoo? When he revealed the fake coupling?", Hoya said.

"No, she wouldn't act like that because of that.", Sunggyu said.

"Didn't she miss your whole birthday because of something?", Sungjong added.

"Yeah she did, she was gone for the whole day.", Myungsoo said.

"The doctor appointment!", we all said together.


 

What could have happend?

When after school came, I called Ms. Choi to ask her myself because I knew ~~~~~ wouldn't answer my questions.


 

"Hello Ms. Choi"

"Hello there Chohee, what are you up to?"

"Uh, i'm just really curious to know what happend with ~~~~~ at the doctors? She has been ignoring us since, why?"

"[PAUSE] Well Chohee... it's something very private. I'm sorry but I cannot tell you, I have to go, so please try and talk to ~~~~~. Thank you Chohee, talk to you later."


 

Why is it private? When there is a secret, I must know. The suspense of everything always kills me. I'm off to my relative, A.K.A ~~~~~ and I's doctor.

 

~

Did you guys love the update? Anyways, this is my last update until tomorrow. Trying my best to write my new story as quick as possible. So thank you guys for your support! & I really hope no one will unsubscribe anymore. Because the end is coming ... sadly :( But if you guys can do me a big favour by answering the poll below, thank you guys so much and hope you guys will support by commenting. ^.^ I love you guys! And do you guys love my new story picture? My sister who makes the other story made it for me. Do you guys like it? Support her too and her story ~ "Who Cares If You're Older... doesn't mean I can't love you." SO INSPIRITS hwaiting! ^-^ <3 **