Chapter 2

Just Married.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“KWON YUUUURRRIIIIII!!!”

Yoona yelled in frustration as she ran after her childish husband in the living room. Yuri groaned and used his long legs to his utmost advantage, running from Yoona as fast as he could. “No!” He yelled before dashing up to their bedroom before throwing the covers on top of his body. 

‘Oh my gosh. This kid. I can't imagine his behaviour when we have our own...’

 Yoona smiled at her thoughts and held the glass of water along with the fever tablets before walking up the stairs. In the room, the tall and tanned guy was under the covers, peeking at the entrance to see if his wife was there with the tablets he hated the most. Before he could turn away in time, Yoona appeared at the doorway. She smiled when she saw Yuri peeking out of the covers like a young curious child. 

“Baby, come out and take the tablets please?” Yoona sat on the bed beside Yuri and patted Yuri’s poking out of the covers, “I said, please.”

“Fine.” He pouted and sat up, ruffling his hair in frustration. She giggled; Yuri was no match for her. 

Yoona smiled as an idea came to her mind. She popped the two pills in and cupped Yuri's face, bringing their lips together. Yoona his lips as his mouth opened, allowing her to enter his warm cavern. She made sure she transferred the pills over to her husband's mouth and he had swallowed them before pulling away. 

“Yul, do you feel better now?” Yoona grinned and giggled when she saw her husband's ears heating up madly, definitely shy. “Y-Yes.” Yuri stuttered as he leaned forward and puckered his lips, awaiting the kiss of his beautiful wife. 

Yoona tiptoed out of the room and stood at the door, holding her laughter in. She could only bite her lips, Yuri was having his eyes close and puckering his lips to no one.

“Yah! Im Yoona!” He shouted and lay down before Yoona ran away, laughing her off. Peeking in once more, she saw Yuri lying down while he hugged her pillow.

‘That was quick.’ She bent down and covered him, kissing his forehead gently. Turning off the lights, she left the room and was now walking downstairs.

Her thoughts travelled back to when she had just found out about Taeyeon's bet with her beloved husband. 

 

Flashback.

“Yoong! Umma's gonna buy your medicine for you, alright?” Mrs Im called out as she sighed, worrying for her sick daughter in bed. 

Yoona sobbed under her covers, finally knowing why Yuri was dating her in the first place. She was a normal person in school. She was neither popular not noticed by the boys. It was only a bet with Taeyeon, to see how long a player like Yuri could last with an ordinary girl like her.  

She thought of the night he had brought her out for Valentine's under the stars. It was all a truce by his friends to help him get her. Everything he had done for her was planned beforehand. 

“Yoong?”

Her eyebrows furrowed in anger. The person she didn't want to see at all but couldn't live without was now in her house, looking for the doe-eyed girl. 

“Babe?”

The athlete walked through the door, holding a bouquet of roses in his hand gave a cheeky grin as he saw the girl. “Oh, it's you again. What do you want now, Yuri?” She asked coldly. 

Yuri froze.

Something wasn't right. Yoona was never this cold to him before. 

“I came here after Sunny-noona told me you weren't feeling we---” “Save it. You've seen me, now you're free to leave.” Yoona cut him off and sat up against the headboard, a stoic expression on her face. 

“What? Yoona, did I do something? If I did, I'm really sorry. Don't do this to me, Yoong.” Yuri asked as he walked towards the bed, setting the flowers on her table. 

“You know what you did, Mr Kwon. Now leave.” Yoona eyed the tanned boy carefully. “What did I do?” Yuri asked as he ran his fingers through his brown hair, he was completely clueless.

Yoona smirked bitterly, finally letting her tears fall. She should have known better. “Game’s over, Yuri. Sunny-unnie was right; I should never have trusted you in the first place. What was I even thinking? The most popular guy falling in love with one of the most ordinary girls in school? It doesn't make sense at all. Guess I was just too dumb to notice the logic.” “No, Y-Yoong!” Yuri pleaded as he attempted to wipe her tears.

Yoona slapped his hand away as she shoved him with evident hate and spite in her eyes.

“Yoona, please. I s-swear I wasn't thinking of the bet a-at all! P-please, I l-love y-you.” Yuri's tears started to gather in his deep, brown eyes.

Yoona shuddered as she saw him pleading, her guard was falling hard and fast. Yuri walked closer to her and soon enough, they were both against the wall. As Yoona remembered the bet again, her guard went up and this time, it was twice as hard to break through. She shoved him once again, this time harder. 

“Stop lying to me, Yuri. God, how stupid I must have been to actually believe every single word you said to me. Come to think of it, you never meant any of it, did you?” Yoona questioned as her tears continued to fall, breaking Yuri's heart bit by bit. 

“Yoong, I swea---”

“Y'know what? Enough. Just please… get out of my sight.” Yoona sighed and headed back to the bed, her back facing the tanned boy. 

Yuri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter