Chapter 24

Just Married.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“WHO?! ENGAGEMENT PARTY?!” Yoona exclaimed, dropping her shoe bag and water bottle in surprise.

Yoona woke up to a bright morning and she was bustling with energy, preparing to go for a jog while Yuri got the kids ready for school. She was more than impressed when she walked to the living room and found her two babies already eating their breakfast. Yuri was sitting on the couch with a bowl of cereal in his hands, watching Pororo along with the kids.

Sehun leaped up when Yoona dropped her things, “Umma! Are you okay?” Sehu ran towards Yoona and hugged her thighs, looking up at his mother. Yoona giggled and looked at her son, “Umma’s fine, Sehun. Go and finish your breakfast.” Yoona bent down and pecked Sehun’s cheek before pushing him back to the table.

“Seriously? I can’t remember much of Taeyeon-oppa though…” Yoona said unsurely, she knew Sunny went to America the same day they graduated and unfortunately enough, she hadn't replied for months now so she didn't know how far she progressed with Taeyeon - hell, Yoona didn't even know if she was still dating Taeyeon. 

Hyoyeon agreed eagerly, “Right? They disappeared after graduation and never really kept in touch, maybe that’s why I don’t remember much…” 

Yoona stood in front of the stove, wrecking her brains to remember when was the last time she had seen Taeyeon or Sunny. She couldn't see much of either since she was in a different year and Hyoyeon wasn't close to either even before graduation.

“Does Sooyoung-oppa know them? He might know Taeyeon… I’ll ask Yul if he knows them too, actually I do remember Yuri being rather close to Taeyeon-oppa.”

“Yeah, I’ll ask Soo later. What time is Yul coming over, by the way?” 

Turning to take a peek at the living room, Yoona couldn't help but smile when she saw Yuri feeding Soojung now. Soojung couldn't multi-task for the life of her. If she was watching TV, then she wouldn't be able to eat. If she was eating, then she wouldn't be able to watch TV. 

“Probably after sending the kids to school.”

The call ended there and Yoona finished her glass of fresh milk, she really needed to work out or she'd become a real couch potato. Yuri saw Yoona washing her own glass and he quickly let Soojung eat by herself, “Yoong…” Yoona held Yuri's arms snaking around her waist, rubbing them tenderly, “hey, babe.”

Yuri rested his chin against her shoulder, “must you really go jogging today?” Yuri mumbled, nuzzling his nose into Yoona’s neck. Yoona chuckled and reached behind her, rubbing Yuri’s cheek. “Why not? You’re gonna work anyway.” 

“EXACTLY! I should be going jogging with you, not you go jogging and attract all those beavers from the slums…” Yuri mumbled, hugging Yoona even closer to him. Yoona shook her head at her husband's words, only Kwon Yuri could behave like a teenage boy at 28 years old.

Yoona turned around and placed her hands on Yuri's chest, “I’m yours though, aren’t I?” Yuri cocked an eyebrow, “well, who else can own you?” Yoona smirked, “Oh…” Yoona pushed herself closer to Yuri’s and nearly burst out laughing when Yuri unconsciously gulped, “do you really think you’re the only one, Kwon Yuri?” Yoona challenged.​

Yuri's composure was completely ruined at that sentence and he hurriedly shook his head, “Im Yoooonnnaaaaa…” Yoona patted Yuri's cheek and mimicked his pout, “Kwon Yuuurrriiiiii…” Yuri just groaned and leaned his head against Yoona's shoulder, mumbling incoherent words to himself. 

Yoona ruffled her husband's hair and patted his back, Yuri was so easy to pacify. “Umma! Sehun’s done!” Sehun came into the kitchen with his empty cup and bowl before tiptoeing, placing his utensils in the sink. Yoona quickly pushed Yuri away and carried Sehun into her arms, “good boy. Now let’s go and have you showered, okay? Don’t want my baby to smell like poop on his first day of returning to school.” Yoona teased, making Sehun whine in her arms.

Yuri was still astounded at how Yoona simply pushed him and took Sehun, leaving him alone in the kitchen. Yoona was an amazing mother and an amazing wife, something not many women could achieve. It was an even tougher feat for men – take Mr Kwon for example, he was a fine husband but a horrible father in most senses.

Soojung skipped into the kitchen with her cup and bowl soon after though she stopped in her steps when she saw Yuri standing there like a statue. “Appa!” Yuri snapped out of it and quickly looked at Soojung who was pouting at him with her hands outstretched.

“Hi, Princess.” Yuri pinched Soojung’s nose as he allowed her to place her utensils into the sink. “Clever girl, I’m surprised you managed to finish your breakfast in less than an hour today.” Soojung giggled and grabbed Yuri’s cheeks, giving her father a big smooch, “Appa, you looked so silly just now…” Yuri chuckled at his daughter's actions and returned the smooch, making Soojung laugh out loud. 

Yoona was already in the bathroom, washing Sehun's hair for him. She sighed, perhaps she wouldn't even be able to jog after getting Sehun ready for school. Yuri couldn't handle both of them to save his life, either way, Yoona would end up taking one kid and Yuri the other. 

“Soojung’s so noisy…” Sehun complained, crossing his arms over his chest. Yoona tugged Sehun’s hair lightly, punishing him for being a baby. “Kwon Sehun, you know you’re noisier than Soojung most of the time.” Yoona said sternly and Sehun sighed before mumbling a reluctant apology. 

Soojung, on the other hand was having the time of her life with Yuri, the two busy with the Xbox instead of getting ready for school. There was a reason why Yuri always woke them up extra early; they could spend as long as they needed to get ready. “Appa's gonna win you, Soojung…” Yuri teased and poked Soojung’s chubby cheeks, ignoring how angry Soojung was getting with the controller. 

“UUGGHHHH!!” 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter