Chapter 17

Just Married.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica was pushing Tiffany's wheelchair as they strolled along the beach. They didn't mind the stares and oogling they got from others, they both knew that they belonged to the one with them. Those people were pure irrelevant in their lives. 

“Jessie....”

“Yes, sweetheart?”

“Do you think we'll be able to handle children?” Tiffany asked, holding Jessica's hand. Jessica let go of the handles and bent down in front of Tiffany, she didn't know either. 

Jessica was never really good with kids except Sehun and Soojung but then again, it was because the twins were extroverts and they knew how to do the socializing. What if she couldn't handle her own children? What if they don't grow up well enough? 

Tiffany chuckled and cupped Jessica's face, snapping her girlfriend out of her trance, “Babe, it was a casual question. Don't need to think so hard.”

Tiffany knew what Jessica was thinking. The one thing she hated about her perfect lover was the fact that she never had any coincidence in anything she was involved in. 

“How are your legs? What did Doctor Lee say the other time?”

Change of subject.

Tiffany bit her lip to control her smile and just pouted at her lover, pinching Jessica's sharp nose. “Just a couple more sessions. I told you I could walk with my crutches, didn't I?” Tiffany glared at Jessica. 

Jessica didn't want Tiffany to get too tired since using crutches meant that most of the weight is on the arms and Tiffany didn't have much muscle in her arms. 

“I told you I didn't want you to get too tired, didn't I?” Jessica mocked back, ignoring Tiffany's whines. Tiffany rolled her eyes in slight annoyance, placing her hands on the wheels as she wheeled herself away. Jessica chuckled, what a cute tantrum Tiffany threw some times. 

The blonde girl jogged to where Tiffany was and immediately started pushing Tiffany. The redhead was still pouting to herself, not liking Jessica's comebacks for she never had anything else to retort back. 

“You should learn to start treating me better, Jung.”

“Touché, Hwang. Touché.”

-

 

“Yuuuurrriiii…” Yoona whined, tugging at her husband's shirt. 

The tanned guy was still in dreamland. Last night had been the first time he slept without waking up in the middle of the night, simply because he was in Yoona's arms. 

“Mm…” Yuri groaned, covering his face with the thick covers. 

Yoona gave up and pressed a kiss on Yuri's head before she left their room to check on their kids. Opening the door to their slightly smaller room, her heart felt warm all over. Sehun was hugging his favourite stuffed toy and Soojung had her arms and legs sprawled out across her brother's body. 

“Soojung-ah...”

Yoona gently tapped Soojung's nose. Soojung had an odd habit of crinkling her nose when someone tapped it and she almost always woke up when it did happen. “Umma...” Soojung murmured but continued to hug her brother like an octopus. Yoona wanted to laugh out loud at that, her baby girl was dreaming of her. 

The doe-eyed woman continued her actions until Soojung turned towards her, eyelids fluttering open. Yoona smiled and took Soojung into her arms, walking out of the room. 

“Umma, why did you wake me up?” Soojung whined, burying her face into Yoona's chest. If there was one thing the adorable girl hated, it was getting disturbed from her sleep. “We are going to make breakfast for Appa and Oppa, okay?” Yoona kissed her nose and brought her daughter with her to the kitchen. 

Soojung clapped her hands and giggled, giving Yoona a big sloppy kiss. The two queens of the house were going to make breakfast for their boys. Yoona just kissed her forehead and put her on the chair, taking an apron for herself and a smaller one for Soojung.

“Put this on, sweetheart. I don't want your clothes to get dirty.” Yoona said in a gentle tone, watching Soojung put her apron on as she tied her own. 

The mother and daughter had loads of fun together like they always do. Soojung took after her father in many ways but when it came to just Yoona and her, she was a real sweetheart. Soojung loved Yoona so much and it was clear, just that she disliked it when Yoona became strict.

“Umma, how do I do this?”

Soojung was holding onto a big ladle, pointing at the mixing bowl filled with an egg and flour batter. Her little hands couldn't grip hold onto the electric cake mixer just yet so she was looking for something to substitute that device.

“Let me do that, baby. You can just sift the flour for Umma.” Yoona exchanged the two bowls and placed a sieve above the medium one. 

Soojung looked at Yoona with an odd expression. Sift the flour? What in the world did that mean? She shrugged her shoulders and took the weird-looking equipment before shaking it really hard; the room now looked like it was snowing with flour.

“Baby! Baby! Stop!” Yoona laughed as she held Soojung's hands.

The baby girl was shaking the sieve so hard that flour was flying all over the kitchen and covering their faces. Yoona patted Soojung's face to get rid of the flour but when Soojung tried to do that, she ended up slapping Yoona's face on both sides continuously.

Yoona giggled, “Ow...” Soojung pouted and caressed Yoona's cheeks, feeling sorry that she had just slapped her mother. 

“Let me show you how to do it, okay? Umma will hold your hands from the back and show you how to do it.” Yoona stood behind her daughter and held her hands, holding the sieve in one hand. “See? Shake it gently and the flour will come out really well...” Yoona guided Soojung the best way she could.

As the mother-daughter duo continued their baking session together, they were completely unaware of their two boys standing at the kitchen door. Yuri and Sehun were washed up and wide-awake now, watching their ladies prepare a scrumptious

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter