Chapter 8

Just Married.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 years later.

 

" Taeyeon-ah. Where's your girlfriend? " Jiwoong asked. 

Kim Jiwoong is Taeyeon's older brother and he is currently serving in the National Service but is now on book-out leave. 

" Why? " Taeyeon asked curiously, one of his eyebrows cocked up suspiciously. 

" Nothing. It's just that you've been dating her for more than 2 years and I haven't seen her at least once. " The older boy said defensively. 

" That's cause you are always out! " Taeyeon shouted and shoved his older brother playfully, enjoying the time they lost when Jiwoong left for NS. 

" Anyway, I'm gonna have my shower. Let me know when your girlfriend so I can whip up something for dinner tonight. " Jiwoong gave a wink he thought was charming but it looked nothing but sleazy to the younger boy as he faked a puke.

' What's taking her so long..... ' Taeyeon thought and pouted, sulking to himself like the childish dork he was. 

Kim Taeyeon - dork since 1989. 

Knock. Knock. Knock. 

' Speak of the devil. ' Taeyeon smiled and immediately dashed to the mirror, adjusting his shirt although all he was wearing were shorts and a simple tshirt. 

" Hi gor---- " Taeyeon's jaw dropped as he saw his girlfriend in a dress that emphasised her curves very much.  

" Hi, Baby. Close your mouth please. " Sunny giggled and pushed his jaw up, giving him a quick peck on the lips. 

Taeyeon walked in with his hand rubbing the back of his neck shyly and awkwardly, still a bit stunned from his girlfriend' transformation. 

Sunny used to look like this. 

 

But now............. 

 

' Wow.... What did I ever do to deserve this girl? ' Taeyeon thought dreamily, going into a trance. 

He was caught in his thoughts as always.

Thing is, Taeyeon only dated her to have a fling and maybe dump her once he had ed her. However the first time he had tried to do so, it was horrible.

 

Flashback

" Sunny-ah, are you coming over to help me with my math? " Taeyeon pouted, hoping the girl would say yes because he would finally get his plan over and done with. 

" Sure. " She smiled and kissed him on the cheek before walking to her group of friends which comprised of Yoona, Hyoyeon, Luna, Victoria, Nana and Hayoung.

Luna and Victoria were already a couple, probably one of the cutest in the universe. Nana and Hayoung on the other hand, were siblings. 

" Dude, you're gonna lose. I thought you were dumping that chick already? " A husky voice asked and a tall, buff figure appeared next to him, leaning on the lockers. 

" I know, Yul. Oh my God! This is the 4th time you're repeating yourself. What about you and Yoona? I don't see you making any effort to have with her. " Taeyeon stated bluntly and his jaw dropped, seeing Yuri's red ears. 

" W-Whatever, see you in class. " Yuri scrambled off and made a dash to their math class. 

*

*

" Taengoo, oh my goodness! Do you even listen when Ms Cho is teaching? " Sunny put her hands on her hips, scolding Taeyeon like a mother to her child. 

Taeyeon shook his head sheepishly and scratched the back of his neck, clueless of everything in his math book. All he wanted was to have with her, right now. 

" Um, Sunny. Let's take a break from math.. " Taeyeon whispered, his voice tickling Sunny's ear as it gave her chills down her spine. 

He started to plant kisses down her neck, letting his lips linger at each painfully pleasurable kiss down her neck. 

" T-Tae.. Ugh.. T-This is wr- Ugh.. " Sunny was trying so hard to keep her hormones from raging any further because it would definitely lead to something wrong. 

When Sunny felt his hands slide into her shirt and tracing her stomach, her eyes widened in shock and she pushed him away harshl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter