Chapter 5

Just Married.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Babe, let's go for a date. " Yoona said as she lay on top of Yuri's half- body, panting as the both of them tried to catch their breath after a hot session.

Yuri frowned as he kissed her head gently, " Yoong, I don't think it's a good idea. " 

Yoona pouted as she knocked her head against his shoulder childishily, her moodswings starting to kick in. Yuri simply sighed hopelessly, knowing in the end that it was he who would be giving in. 

" Why? " Yoona whined and cupped her husband's cheeks, rubbing their noses together.  

Just as she had asked, lightning flashed through the room and the pitter-patter of raindrops were soon heard. 

" Um, Baby. As you can see, the weather doesn't look good and you already have a huge baby bump. " Yuri said, amused at how she was behaving today. 

Yoona frowned as she kissed his lips lightly, for no reason at all. The moment she let go, Yuri's eyes softened as he wrapped his muscular arms around her waist tighter. 

" Yoona-ah, You do know that it isn't gonna change my mind, right? " Yuri asked, smiling. 

Yoona simply leaned down and gave him a short but deep kiss before lifting herself up, looking back into the brown orbs she loved so much.

" Did you say something? " 

" I said it isn--- " 

Yoona pecked him on the lips, cutting the rest of the sentence out. 

" Huh? " 

" I sai--- " 

He got cut off once again and was teased by the cheeky girl on him. 

" Hey! " 

Was all he could say before she gave him a long, deep and passionate kiss this time. Everything seemed to be shut out and they were in their own world once again, their world of dancing tongues. 

*BOOM* 

Yuri immediately froze, the sound of thunder crashing in his ear drums. His lips stayed frozen against his wife's as he stared straight ahead. Yoona caught on immediately and cupped his face, carressing his cheeks gently. 

" Baby. Look at me, look at me. Don't think of anything, I'm right here. Focus, Yuri. Darling, c'mon... " Yoona made him face her, trying to calm him down. 

Flashback. 

" Kwon Hunhyuk! What the hell are you doing behind my back? You jerk! " A lady's loud voice was echoed throughout the mansion, catching her son's attention who was studying at the time.

Yuri trembled, wondering where his sister was when he needed her right then. Boa was the one who comforted; protected and actually loved him like the perfect sister she was, but she wasn't around. 

' Noona. Come back please.. ' Yuri pleaded in his heart, gripping the mickey mouse plushie she had given to him on his tenth birthday last December. 

" D-Dear! " Her husband stuttered as he scrambled out of the bed, a skinny but beautiful woman was left lying on the bed with sheets covering her body.

" You . Get out of my house! " Mrs Kwon yelled, tears spilling out. 

The little boy now stood at the entrance of the room, clutching his mickey mouse plushie tightly. Biting on his finger nails, his eyes gave away the fear he was starting to feel at the pit of his stomach. 

" I said get out. Do you honestly not understand anything coming from me? " Mrs Kwon shouted once more.

When she saw the woman stuck at the same position, she threw her bag and heels off before taking the woman by her hair, pushing her out of the room forcefully. 

" You too, Kwon Hunhyuk. " She said coldly, wiping away her tears with the back of her hand before glaring at the man on the couch. 

" N-no. Baby, p-please. " He pleaded, still holding onto her hand desperately. 

Little Kwon Yuri was shedding tears as he saw the scene unfolding in front of his brown orbs, he knew something bad was happening but he couldn't fathom what it was. 

" So be it. If you won't leave, I will. " Mrs Kwon gave up and grabbed her phone which landed on the floor after her angry outburst. 

Yuri could only stare at his mother who dashed out of the house as his father sat on the ground, cradling his head into his hands while he weeped. It took him less than a minute to figure out what was happening as he hugged his plushie tightly as he too, ran out of the house. 

" Umma!! " A 10-year old boy was running along the streets. 

It was storming heavily that night, everyone scrambling to a shelter but this little boy was running after a woman who was carrying nothing but her phone. 

" Umma, please! Come back to Yuri.... " Yuri continued to run after his mother, not caring about the blisters on his feet garnered by the little rocks and stones on the ground. 

The woman looked back once, tears were streaming down her face when she caught sight of her son running after her in such agony. However, she couldn't stop now. There was no way she was going back to the Kwon Mansion. 

" Yuri. Go back! " She shouted before turning on her heels, not aware of the oncoming vehicle. 

*BLKYUG* 

" UMMAAAAAAAAAA! " Yuri shouted as he saw his mother flying a few feet away from the truck that just hit her. 

Mrs Kwon lay on the floor, covered in her own blood. Her breathing was dying out but she was fighting, nonetheless. But her eyes were resistantly open, staring straight at her 10-year old son who collapsed onto the floor due to shock. The rain continued to pour down mercilessly, drenching the mother as well as the son. 

Such a coincidence that her phone should land in front of Yuri, the wallpaper displaying a picture of the Kwon Family. Mr Kwon, Mrs Kwon, Kwon Boa and Kwon Yuri. 

Flashback End. 

" N-no! " Yuri burst out, startling his wife for a moment there before she got back to her senses, rubbing his head gently.

" Yul, Honey. Look at me! Shh... Don't think of anything. Think of us right here, shhh... Calm down. Listen to my voice and my voice alone, calm yourself. Baby.. " Yoona was already on the verge of freaking out, her heart aching for her love at the same time. 

Yuri was hyperventilating, just in a bad way. His mind was in a whirl, he was trying his best to focus on his wife but at the same time wanting the memory because of his mother.

" Yuri! Get yourself together, Unnie won't want to see you like this either... " Yoona tried to stop her tears from flowing but she couldn't, everything falling like Niagara Falls. 

" N-Noona... Yoong! Why are you crying, baby? " Yuri snapped back and immediately cupped his wife's cheeks, wiping the tears away with his thumbs. 

Yoona shook her head and leaned upwards, pressing their foreheads together. Her tears falling onto Yuri's cheeks as their noses now rubbed against each other's. 

" Baby, all I want is for you to be safe. Please, I don't want these bad memories to haunt you like that. Boa-unnie wouldn't want to see that either, Yul. " Yoona sniffed as she kissed his forehead, letting her lips linger for awhile. 

Yuri nodded, wrapping his arms around Yoona's waist as he snuggled his nose into her neck. She merely smiled, letting her fingers run through his hair lovingly. 

" Love, I'm sorry.. " Yuri whispered, feeling guilty for making his wife worry and cry.

Yoona rubbed her husband's head gently, successfully making his heart calm down. She bent down and placed a small kiss on Yuri's lips, emitting love from that simple peck. 

" I can't wait for our baby to come out. " Yuri exclaimed, his dorky smile appearing once again on his gloomy face just moments ago. 

" Kek-- Oh crap! We're late for our appointment with Dara-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter