Chapter 9

Just Married.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Noona! What's wrong? Why are you crying? " Yuri asked, running to the blonde girl who was sitting on the floor crying her heart out although the kids were staring at her. 

Jessica shook her head and continued to cover her face with her palm, her sobs getting louder and more heartbreaking by the minute. Sehun and Soojung stared at the blonde girl weirdly, both of them had their eyes blinking cutely. 

" Shhhh.... " Yuri pulled her into his embrace, rocking her body back and forth like a baby as he tried to comfort her as best as he could. It had been awhile since she had cried like this. 

Yoona came in, her eyes widened in shock as Yuri gave her the I'll-tell-you-later look before she led the two curious kids out of the room. 

" Umma, why is Aunty Sica crying? " Soojung asked as she sat on the floor next to her brother, Sehun was taking his model cars from its plastic casing. 

" I don't know either, baby. I'm waiting for your Appa to tell me too. " Yoona smiled and kissed her daughter's forehead.

" Umma, Sehun hungwy.. " Sehun whined and pouted, rubbing his chubby tummy sadly. 

" Aigoo. Why didn't you tell Umma earlier? Soojung-ah, are you hungry? " Yoona patted Sehun's head and cupped little Soojung's face gently. 

Soojung pouted as well and nodded, mimicking her brother's actions cheekily. 

" Umma will bake some cookies for the both of you. But in the meantime, play in your room if you want. If not, then don't mess up the living room, understand? " Yoona sternly instructed as she got on her feet. 

" Yes, Umma! " The kids cheered and gave their mother a big, wet kiss on the cheek before running to their room hand in hand. 

Yoona could only giggle and focus on her baking. 

She couldn't be more thankful for her two angels and of course, her gorgeous husband. 

*

" Noona, you wanna tell me now? " Yuri asked, wiping Jessica's tears away with his thumbs as the blonde girl looked at her cousin sadly. 

" Stephanie's coming back.. " Jessica whimpered and rubbed her face against his shoulders. 

" That is coming back? For what? " Yuri's muscles stiffened. 

Tiffany was the only person he could ever hate so much in his life except his father. She had almost ruined his life, almost but of course failed to do so. 

Stephanie Hwang aka Hwang Mi Young was actually your typical everyday college girl who loved cheerleading as much as she loved Jessica in the beginning. 

Until the day she forced herself on Yuri. Intentional or not, no one knew because she did have a couple of drinks before that.

Jessica and Yoona both gave Yuri the cold shoulder and Yoona even suggested having a time-out. It only showed how hurt she was. 

Flashback. 

Yuri was heading to the lobby where his girlfriend was waiting when he received a text from his cousin aka the lazy blonde girl. 

From: Princess Sica

Yul, mind going back to the room to get Fany? Yoong is going to the bathroom with me right now. We'll meet the both of you in the lobby. Gomawo~ :*** 

" Y-Yul! " Tiffany held up her cup and called ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter