Chapter 14

Just Married.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Yul, come here! " Yoona shouted from the living room. 

Today was the day Yuri had to leave for his competition in Germany. Yoona was the most upset, definitely but she didn't have a choice. Yuri had dropped out of many during her pregnancy. 

" Coming! " Yuri ran down the stairs, his shirt ed and his jacket still hanging on his arm. 

He hated wearing tuxedos but this time, an American and Danish Scout were both escorting the team to Germany. Formal attire was required, even of the participants. 

" Where's your tie? " Yoona asked, looking at her husband with a groan. Yuri smiled sheepishly and handed Yoona his jacket before running back upstairs. 

Jessica walked out from the kitchen with an apple in her hand, waiting for Yoona and Yuri to be ready. She looked around and realised that Tiffany was still upstairs with the twins. 

" I'll get my girl down with the twins. " Jessica chuckled and patted Yoona's head. 

Yoona managed a giggle and she crossed her arms, waiting for her silly little boy to come down with his tie. When she spotted the blue, striped one, she immediately blushed. 

" Isn't that the one I got for you as your birthday present? " Yoona asked in a soft tone. 

" Yeah. I need it with me. It's my good luck charm, Yoong! " Yuri exclaimed and childishly shoved the garment into Yoona's awaiting hands.

The doe-eyes girl shook her head at Yuri's actions and pulled him to stand straight, holding the tie both the ends. 

" Stand still, Baby! Aish... " Yoona smacked his chest. 

Yuri smiled and s his arms around Yoona's waist, bringing his wife closer to him. Yoona could feel her cheeks getting hot and she quickly cleared , focusing on the tie instead. 

" When are you gonna learn how to tie it by yourself, Yul? " 

" Never. I want you to tie it for me for the rest of our lives. " Yuri answered, lovingly gazing into Yoona's doe eyes. 

Without either of them knowing, Jessica, Tiffany and the twins were sitting on the sofa together, watching Yuri and Yoona spend their last times together. 

Sehun and Soojung were immersed in the games on Tiffany's phone, keeping them quiet for the time being. Jessica was enjoying the lovey-dovey scene in front of her, munching on her apple as Tiffany massaged her shoulders.

 " Noona, since when were all of you here? " Yuri asked in surprise while Yoona couldn't stop blushing at her Unnies' teasing stares. 

" Umma, your face is so red! " Soojung shouted, pointing at Yoona's cheeks with a mischievious grin. 

" Kwon Soojung. " Yoona called out sternly. 

" Hehe, sorry Umma.. " Soojung giggled and hugged Sehun's neck, burying her face into her twin's neck. 

The four adults burst into laughter at Soojung's cute behaviour. 

*

*

" Seobang, will you be okay alone? " Jessica asked, wrapping one arm around her cousin's waist. 

Although Yuri had been sent overseas for many competitions like this, Yoona had always gone along with him to make sure he took care of himself and everything. 

Now that Sehun and Soojung were born, Yoona couldn't go along since she had to take care of her twins. Yuri wasn't one who could take care of himself very well. 

" I'll be okay, Noona. I'm already 25.... " Yuri whined and pouted at Jessica. 

Upon saying those few words, the eyes of 3 ladies immediately turned to look at him with an amused expression. Was that sentence coming from Kwon Yuri? 

" Baby, do you wanna re-think that sentence of yours? " Yoona teased, rocking Soojung in her arms. 

Sehun was sitting on Tiffany's lap, riding on the wheelchair with the redhead. Sehun loved Tiffany the moment he saw her, the two hanging out quite often than not. 

" You're supposed to be on my side. " Yuri turned to his wife and pouted at her, ignoring the disgusted expression from Jessica on his other side. 

" But this one is an obvious lie, sweetheart. Sorry.. " Yoona pressed her lips against Yuri's cheek. 

Yuri grinned and continued pushing his trolley, his heart pained as they neared the departure gates. He couldn't bear to leave his wife at home alone with the twins. 

Yoona was with him everyday for the past few years of their lives. Even during high school, Yuri would often stay awake during classes unlike his usual routine of sleeping just to watch Yoona. 

Now he was going all the way to Germany, without Yoona. 

" Well, this is it.. " Yoona looked at her husband with the best smile she could offer for the moment. 

Her heart was just as pained as Yuri's. Both of them were in a dilemma. One of whether go to Germany and the other, whether to let her other half go without her. 

" Yul.. Are you crying? "

Yoona handed Soojung to Jessica while Yoona brought Yuri to the corner, somewhere less crowded so she could talk to her husband. Yuri let himself get pulled along with Yoona. 

" Baby, what's wrong? " Yoona lifted Yuri's face, wiping his tears. 

" I don't want to go anymore... " Yuri sobbed, looking straight at Yoona's eyes. 

He knew that behind that bright and gorgeous Yoona donned on her face, there was a streak of sadness and depression deep in her heart. 

Yuri didn't want that. He was willing to give up his swimming career that he had built ever since he was a child if he could be with Yoona every minute of the day. 

" Shh.... " Yoona pushed Yuri's face into her neck, hugging him by the waist tightly. She rubbed his back soothingly, not wanting him to skip another competition.

After several minutes of calming Yuri do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter