Chapter 4

Just Married.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Unlike the younger couple, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon preferred the small and cozy houses. One that would naturally bring warmth to their children and loved ones. Since they were not as active and hardly did any hardcore exercises, this house was the perfect one for them.

" Youngie. Bring me Misun's milk now! " Hyoyeon yelled as she held the bawling baby in her arms, rocking her gently. 

" Hold on, Baby. The water's not boiled yet! " A shout came from the kitchen as poor Sooyoung fumbled around it, trying to get the milk bottle and the bib. 

Choi Misun. The Choi's very first bundle of joy since their marriage 4 months ago. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon met at a party held by Hyomin, both were stunned by each other's looks at first sight.

Being players since high school, neither of them committed to a full blown relationship. It was just over and over again, to satisfy themselves. However, Hyoyeon's heart started to beat faster and faster as their friends with benefits relationship started to get more intimate. 

" Shh... Milk's coming, Honey. " The dance teacher rubbed her daughter's back gently, trying to make the little girl sleep.

Soon, little Misun calmed down and held Hyoyeon's finger before playing with it cutely, but still sobbing once in a while. It was as if she wanted her mommy's attention. 

Hyoyeon smiled and slowly patted the little baby, her cries weakening as she snuggled into her mother's chest. She tilted her head, planting a kiss on Misun's forehead. The little girl was already falling asleep in her mother's comfortable embrace. 

" Misun-ah. Aw, you didn't wait for Appa? " Sooyoung pouted as he came into the room, holding a little milk bottle in his right hand and a small blanket on his left. 

He smiled at the sight of Hyoyeon holding their baby, it looked perfect. Sooyoung thought he had seen Hyoyeon at her most beautfiul but the sight in front of him just changed that fact. 

" Honey, is she okay? I'm sorry, the water took so long to boil that I nearly flipped the kettle. " He pouted childishly as he hugged his wife from the back, tilting his head so their lips could meet.

" It's okay, Babe. I'll feed her soon. I'm just waiting for her to fall asleep completely. " Hyoyeon smiled as she leaned into Sooyoung's strong build. 

" I'll do it. " Sooyoung smiled charmingly as he let go of her, standing in front. 

Hyoyeon blushed a little as she once again spotted the love in her husband's eyes. He leaned forward, taking the baby gently into his arms. 

" Are you sure? The last time you did it, Misun's milk was all over her face. " Hyoyeon teased and giggled when Sooyoung looked at her before pouting. 

" Hey~~ I can do it this time! I'm your superman, right? " Sooyoung stole a kiss from her and pushed her out of the room slowly. 

After his little darling fell asleep while she drank her milk, Sooyoung put her in the crib as he stared fondly at her. His fingers carressing her fragile head gently, smiling as his princess was in dreamland. 

" Sooyoungie~ Let's watch a movie together. " Hyoyeon lay on the sofa, whining for her husband. 

" Yes, Hyobaby. Hold on a sec! " Sooyoung yelled back as he was making a drink for his wife. 

He knew how tough it was on Hyoyeon, especially during her pregnancy when her moodswings were extreme and they never saw eye-to-eye. Now that he finally understood, he was going to be a better husband for her. 

" Here, Love. " Sooyoung handed a cup of tea to Hyoyeon as he lay down on her lap, hugging her waist tightly and using her thighs as his pillow. 

" Honey, you remember Suzy Bae? " Hyoyeon spoke, her fingers finding themselves entangled in Sooyoung's short, black waves. 

" Of course I know her, she's the one who caused us to break up. " 

" And the one who helped us to patch up. " Hyoyeon finished off, her brown orbs glaring straight into her husband's soul.

" I think you owe her an apology, Sooyoungie. " The dance teacher said as she carressed his cheek gently.

" Why? " Sooyoung whined and pouted as he looked up at her, his puppy eyes melting her once again. Just like how it had always been when they were dating. 

" You played with her feelings, Love. You're at fault here. The only reason why she helped us to get back together was because we were good friends before some skinny shikshin came between us. " The blonde girl's eyes twinkled in mischief, seeing his face slowly scrunch up. 

" F-Fine! Call her out next week. " Sooyoung sighed, leaning up t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter