Chapter 25

Just Married.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyoyeon looked at herself in the mirror, adjusting the straps of her gorgeous midnight blue dress. Though she could barely remember anything about Taeyeon and Sunny, the one thing she did bear in mind was that they were a rather strong couple with a good bond. They definitely deserved every blessing in the world. 

“Soo?” Hyoyeon called out, she knew her husband was probably downstairs, “Babe, get Misun dressed please!”

Sooyoung chuckled, Hyoyeon was supposed to be the one dressing their daughter but she probably couldn't get ready in time; how typical of his wife. “Misun-ah! Daddy needs to put your dress on!” Misun came walking into the living room with a gummy smile on her face, waving at her father with that cheeky smile. 

“Daddy! I want to look as pretty as Mommy!” 

“Aigoo, you will be,” Sooyoung picked his little princess into his arms, “don’t worry. Daddy will make sure you look beautiful.” Misun giggled and wrapped her arms around Sooyoung's neck, burying her face into her father's shoulders. Sooyoung had always wanted to dress Misun up all by himself and Hyoyeon would never allow that unless she was horribly busy. 

“Soo---”

“Don’t worry, baby! I’ll make this little princess as pretty as you!”

Gosh. Choi Sooyoung really knew how to get his way with her, Hyoyeon thought. Every single time she wanted to scold him for something, Sooyoung would always have something sweet on the tip of his tongue just waiting to fly out. It has been that way since they started dating officially and not as players till now, they were already husband and wife with their very own bundle of joy. 

It didn't help that Sooyoung had absolutely no shame when it came to showering his wife with praises, not that Hyoyeon was complaining but it embarrassed her in front of many. Sooyoung knew Hyoyeon might be insecure even now that they were married so he tried to show everyone that he was proudly married to the love of his life. 

Sooyoung stared at little Misun, “baby girl, would you like a sibling?” Misun looked like she got the shock of her life (as Hyoyeon would if she had heard Sooyoung’s question) and her hands fell from the waistband of her underwear, staring at her father absent-mindedly. Sooyoung burst out laughing as he helped her pull up her underwear over her diapers, “wouldn’t you like another playmate?”

Misun seemed to be in deep thought for a while, she desperately wanted another playmate but at the same time, she wanted to have her parents' attention all to herself. She knew Hyoyeon would have no choice but to divert her attention from her afterward, she didn't know if she was ready to have that yet. 

“Misun-ah, wear your t-shirt.” Sooyoung instructed and gave Misun’s chubby cheek a big smooch before leaving the room with her dirty diapers.

The moment Sooyoung left the room, Misun saw her mother walking in with a big smile on her face. Hyoyeon bent a little and poked Misun's cute button nose, “so your Daddy wants another one of you?” Misun's eyes widened as if she got caught doing something extremely wrong and she quickly sat back down on her bed, turning her back against Hyoyeon. 

Hyoyeon couldn't stop giggling at her daughter's actions, she was exactly like her when she didn't want to tell Sooyoung something too. She walked around the bed and bent down again, holding Misun's face so she couldn't turn away. “Come on, darling… tell Mommy if Daddy wants another baby!” Hyoyeon pouted.

Should she or not?

 

And 6-year-old Misun had the biggest crisis in her life that morning.

 

 

-

 

 

Yoona was also going through a crisis of her own with the exception of the crisis being her husband and not her children. She was busy getting their twins ready for Taeyeon and Sunny's engagement party when she received a call from her husband telling her that he needed her to iron his tux for him. “Sehunnie, do you know where Appa keeps his suit?” Yoona asked, taking out the ironing board from the storeroom. Sehun walked towards his mother and stood beside her, “yes. Do you need it, Umma?”

“Yes, please. Your silly Appa forgot to tell me that he wanted to wear his tux last night so I have to iron it before he comes back from work.” 

Sehun nodded knowingly and walked towards the master bedroom with his tiger stuffed toy in hand, playing with the tag of his baby. “Soojung-ah! Baby, where are you?” Yoona called out, hoping her princess wasn't eating any snacks now since they were going to a buffet dinner. 

“I’m here, Umma!”

Goodness gracious, Soojung was in the kitchen again.

Yoona mentally groaned, why did she have to pass down her shikshin genes to her beautiful baby girl? Soojung probably ate more than Sehun just like how she ate more than Yuri. “Is Soojung eating again?” Sehun came walking towards Yoona holding Yuri’s suit by the hanger, letting the nice tux drag against the floor. Yoona nodded her head and took Yuri’s suit, “please stop your sister from eating before she turns fat.”

Soojung pouted as she heard Yoona associate the word 'fat' with her name, her hands still moving into the different jars of snacks. It wasn't her fault that Yuri put so many jars in the open for her to take and eat. “Yah, Soojung.” Sehun marched into the kitchen with a poker face, pretending he was the sergeant major of some army, “stop eating before you become fat.”

Something snapped in Soojung. 

She slowly climbed down the chair, her chocolate-covered fingers slowly as she advanced towards her twin. Sehun backed off slowly, holding his hands out in front of him so Soojung couldn't move any closer towards him. When Soojung was angry, it was worse than both his parents combined because they didn't have much of a temper as compared to the young ice princess. 

“Fat?” Soojung asked, “I will be fat but not ugly… like you, Sehunnie.”

 

“OOOHHHHH DAMNNNNN!!”

 

Sehun and Soojung both turned to the source of the loud voice and saw their cheeky father standing at the entrance of the kitchen with his arms crossed over his chest, leaning against the door frame. “Soojung got you well, didn’t she?” Yuri teased, moving towards his twins. “APPAA!!” Sehun screamed, stomping his feet on the ground as Soojung was rewarded with lots of kisses. 

“Oh for goodness’s sakes, when will you two ever stop arg---” Yoona’s eyes moved towards Soojung and she asked in surprise, “Yuri? You end work so early?” Yuri sent a V-Sign to his beautiful wife, baring all his pearly whites at Yoona. He got off from the floor and let go of Soojung in an instant, running to Yoona in a heartbeat; he couldn't stop thinking about her even when he was at work. 

Yoona didn't even have enough time to react when Yuri grabbed her face and crashed their lips together, ignoring their twins who had their jaws dropped to the ground by now. Yoona only broke the kiss when Yuri smiled in between kisses, their foreheads resting against each other's. She slapped Yuri's chest, “don’t do that in front of the kids, Yul!” Yuri pouted and backed away from his wife, rubbing the area where Yoona slapped, “you liked it anyway…”

Rolling her eyes at her childish husband, Yoona turned to the kids, “Sehun-ah, Soojung-ah, have you two had your sandwiches?” Yuri's eyebrows knitted together when he saw their twins nod obediently, “you had sandwiches for lunch? How is that enough for you two?” Yoona huffed and marched to her husband, lifting a finger at him as she poked Yuri's chest forcefully.

“If it wasn’t for your tuxedo, I would be preparing a proper lunch for them right now!”

Yuri rubbed the back of his neck shyly, biting his lower lip in embarrassment. He was in such a rush this morning and he was already in a deep sleep af

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter