Chapter 20

Just Married.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona was enjoying her well-deserved sleep while Yuri watched his wife with a satisfied smile. He was indeed exhausted out last night but Yoona must have been more tired than him, knowing how wild she could be when she wanted to punish him.

Gosh, you're beautiful.... 

Even in her sleep, Yoona turned towards him and her lips once, snuggling into Yuri's pillow. Despite their king-sized bed with abundant space, she always crossed over to Yuri and both would end up squeezing together on half the bed. It some times made Yuri wonder if he should have bought a single-sized bed instead. 

“You little tease.”

Yuri pecked her tempting lips before getting off the bed, putting on a pair of shorts over his boxers. He whistled to himself softly, busking in his good mood. 

The morning was awfully quiet and Yuri couldn't thank the Lord more for it. He was going to prepare breakfast for his family for today; Yoona deserved a good break from being a supermom and the best wife in the universe.

Today was going to be about Yoona. 

“Hello?”

“Hey, Umma. I was wondering if you could do me a huge favour for today?”

“Good morning to you too, Yuri. What a nice greeting you have for me.”

“Aye, Umma...”

Mrs Kwon chuckled, “Alright, alright. What is it, darling?”

Yuri looked around, making sure that neither Yoona nor the kids were awake and walking about so he could ask Mrs Kwon in private.

 

-

 

Hyoyeon could feel the tears building in her eyes again, listening to Sooyoung's heartbeat. She had always loved lying on Sooyoung's chest because it allowed her to listen to his heartbeat, it never failed to comfort her or calm her down in times of need. After the intense lovemaking last night, she felt like she was home. 

She was feeling loved once again. 

Looking back at Sooyoung who was sleeping peacefully, Hyoyeon could feel the blood rushing to her cheeks. She felt so honoured and lucky to be with this man right here. The man who gave up his player life; his luxuries and interests for her and her alone.

 

Flashback.

Sooyoung was a rich, dirty player and it was evident to the whole entire student body. Unfortunately, Hyoyeon was too - but not in the ual way, it was more of feelings instead of bodies. The guys who approached her were all aware that nothing would come out of it in the end and if they still wanted a chance with her, Hyoyeon had no loss anyway. Sooyoung was worse in the sense that he purposely made girls fall in love with him before taking their bodies as well.

“You know, Noona, I will never understand why you don't hate him. He's just another bastard - Oh wait, he's the worst piece of I know!” Yuri sarcastically muttered, rolling his eyes as he watched Sooyoung charm another girl into leaving the gym with him. 

Hyoyeon stayed silent for a while. She herself didn't really know why she didn't hate Sooyoung. Although she played with other people's feelings as well, she didn't throw them away entirely. In fact, most of the guys who approached her were friends with her now and they hung out quite regularly. 

“Yuri, why do you dislike him so much? Other than the fact that he's a player.” Hyoyeon asked curiously, staring straight at her best friend. Yuri was blunt about it, “I don't like the way he plays with girls. I have no respect for guys like him, he just needs to make girls feel small to compensate his small .”

The blonde girl chuckled and leaned back into her chair, sipping on her coffee. Her eyes couldn't see anything but Sooyoung, unfortunately. 

And she could only pray that her feelings wouldn't last long. 

Flashback end. 

 

Thinking back, Yuri did have a very valid reason for hating Sooyoung and she loved the way Yuri defended her whenever others went around spreading rumours about her being Sooyoung's new fling. That conversation with Yuri in the cafe was the first sign that made her realize her feelings for the shikshin. 

Until now, Hyoyeon couldn't forget the way Sooyoung had defended her from his past flings, which caused a total uproar in the school. Both from the people that supported her and those that were crazy for Sooyoung.

 

Flashback.

“I can bet you a million bucks that girl's gonna get played in about a week or so...”

“Does she really think she's worth it?”

“Who the hell does she think she is, seriously? So what if Sooyoung's brought her on a couple of dates? He brought me on many before we slept together anyway...”

Hyoyeon shut her eyes as she arranged the stuff in her locker, hoping she wouldn't need to hear anymore of it. It was so darn painful and it hurt like crazy. Yuri was in the gym with his soccer team, receiving instructions from their coach to buck up on their fitness. 

Where was Sooyoung? 

Only God knows.

Why was she surprised? She should have expected this to happen since his reputation was clear enough - charm a girl; bring them out on dates; claim their bodies; toss them away. It was a ridiculous cycle but girls still kept on throwing themselves at him. 

“Yes but I had no feelings for you, did I?”

That voice... He couldn't be here, Hyoyeon thought. No way in hell, Sooyoung would never stand up for the girls he spent time with. She was probably thinking too much of it, that's why she was hallucinating.

“And you? I think your million bucks is going to be mine.”

No, it was really him. It was Sooyoung standing behind her! 

“She doesn't need to think it's worth it, because she's already mine. My heart says she worth it and that isn't going to change, I swear.”

Hyoyeon couldn't help but let a few tears roll down her cheek; she was so touched by his efforts to defend her. It w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter