Chapter 30

Just Married.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are you nuts, Yul? You’re going to be coaching a national team and you don’t want to do it?”

Yuri clasped his fingers together and buried himself under the covers, trying his best to block out the sounds of Yoona’s nagging and constant persuasions. He was enjoying the free time he had at the moment, plus it also meant that he could spend as much time with his family as he wanted without minding that he would be late for work or training like he did in the past.

“Yoong, please…”

“Yul, honestly,” Yoona sighed and ran her fingers through her copper-dyed locks, “I know having freedom is something to enjoy but this is not the way to do it, okay?”

As to why Yuri didn’t want a job, Yoona had some idea but she too knew that having a sense of financial stability was much better than not having a job at all. Plus knowing her husband, he wouldn’t bother giving Yoona a chance to even go for an interview. With Soojung and Sehun by their side, it really was much better to have a job or else Yuri would become lazy and there goes their plan of having a basketball team.

Right as she thought of it, Yoona felt a sudden urge to puke.

“Oh my God…”

Yuri threw the covers off just in time to see Yoona stumbling into the bathroom. His jaw dropped and he jumped off the bed, rushing into the toilet to check on his wife. “Yoong!” He grabbed hold of Yoona’s hair before it got ruined and bent down beside her, rubbing Yoona’s back with the most worried expression he could ever have.

“Are you okay, baby?” Yuri asked, gently wiping the side of Yoona’s lips as he placed the back of his hand against her neck to see if she was feeling under the weather, “what’s wrong? Are you feeling alright?”

Yoona couldn’t help but forget what they were talking about at first, her eyes brightening at the sight of Yuri’s worried face in front of her. She lifted a hand and caressed Yuri’s cheek, sending him a reassured smile. She allowed Yuri to help her up and she bent over the sink, rinsing free of the stench and the disgusting substance. Yuri was still so loving despite the gross state she was in, how could she ever get angry with a sweetheart like that?

“Better?”

She beamed a smile and gave him a hug, “better.” 

With Yuri with her like this, she was not just better - she was ecstatic.

“Come on, let me take you to bed.”

That sentence made Yoona’s body burn with a passion, and she had the sudden urge to rip those boxers off Yuri’s lower half. Yoona felt her cheeks flush prettily and she sighed contentedly, resting her head against Yuri's bare shoulder as Yuri carried her to bed. Yuri didn't know if he was hallucinating but he could feel soft kisses being placed against his chest and fingernails scratching lightly against his arms. 

“Yoong?” Yuri didn’t want to look down because he could feel Yoona staring at him from below, “what are you doing?” Yoona smiled and her fingers crawled up to his neck, tracing her nails all over it, “what do you think, Yul?”

Silence followed and soon enough, Yoona felt her back hit the soft mattress below and she sighed happily; if there was anything better than cuddling on Yuri’s unbelievably muscular body, it was their own bed.

“I’ll go make you something warm, baby.” Yuri took the covers and flung it over Yoona before he bent down and placed a small kiss on her forehead, “you stay in bed and rest, okay?” Yoona pouted and grabbed Yuri by the neck, “why can’t you take a rest with me? I'm sure I'll feel much better...”

Yoona’s soft purring and gentle butterfly kisses were tempting him pretty badly but Yuri was not a person who would give in to his temptations when his wife was not feeling well – he would just be one hell of a bastard. Yoona must have noticed how nervous Yuri was because she smirked, wrapping her legs around his torso to lock him in his position. 

“Yoong, come on…” Yuri groaned softly, “I told you I would never do this when you’re sick.” Yoona rolled her eyes and cocked a brow, “do I look that sick, baby? Why are you being so paranoid?” 

Right at the that moment, Yuri felt a wave of deja vu hit him in the gut; the last time he had been this paranoid was when... Yoona was pregnant. Yet, before Yuri could say anything else, the sounds of running footsteps and pounding on the door echoed throughout the room. 

“APPA! UMMA!” ​

The only sounds that could be heard now was the sound of Yoona mumbling incoherent curses under her breath; they could have interrupted earlier or later but why the time where she could be persuading Yuri to make love to her? It didn't make sense, not to Yoona's poor hormones at least. She grunted and buried her face into the covers, pushing Yuri away from the bed.

Yuri frowned and leaned downwards to give Yoona a kiss on the cheek before he left the room, closing the door behind him. He bent down and picked his bouncy princess into his arms, “good morning, Soojung. Why are you banging on Appa and Umma’s room door so early in the morning?” Yuri carried Soojung down the stairs and tried to place her on the kitchen counter but to no avail.   

Soojung held onto her father’s shoulders and nuzzled her nose into his neck, “good morning, Appa. I’ve missed you a lot…” Yuri’s heart warmed almost immediately, hearing his little girl’s words. “I’m sorry, Soojung… but what if Appa has to go out and work again?” Soojung frowned and threw a punch at Yuri’s chest, “NO! APPA MUST STAY WITH ME!”

That was his answer.

Other than enjoying his freedom, this was also another factor that Yuri needed to include; Soojung had become so attached to him because he was always around but if he were to leave again, God knows how upset Soojung would be. Sehun was fine, he could understand why Yuri would go out and work instead of Yoona but Soojung... she was the one that was going to be a tough nut. 

 

 

---

 

 

Jessica stood in the corner of h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter