Final

Just Married.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun and Soojung stood in front of huge wooden doors nervously, their eyes and mouth widening at the unbelieveable noise coming from inside. Neither of them had been involved in such official business or events before; it was a surprise and it was exciting for the children (not to mention their baby brother was inside too). Soojung was donned in a beautiful, matching white-laced gown with her mother while Sehun was in a mini version of Yuri’s black and white tuxedo.

“Are you ready, Hunnie?”

“Are you, Soojungie?”

Tiffany watched her niece and nephew interact the way they did best, her eyesmile appearing at the thought of her children being that close as well. She was finally on her feet again, even wearing high heels to elevate her height later when she stood at the altar with her wife. She patted Soojung's head and beckoned her to look ahead instead of glaring at her poor brother who seemed afraid enough to pee in his pants.

“Are you ready, Fany?”

“Yes, I am… Daddy.”

Mr Jung tightened his hold on Tiffany’s hand on his arm, rubbing the back of it calmly. He was so proud of Jessica and Tiffany for pulling through all this beautifully; although he was the main cause of trouble from the beginning, the couple chose to go against all odds and forgave him eventually. Tiffany was an amazing woman, and she was definitely going to take care of Jessica. 

“Let’s go in then.”

The doors swung open and the familiar wedding symphony begin to echo through the large hall, everyone standing up to applause for her entrance. There were lots of familiar faces in the crowd and even children that Tiffany recognised; everyone she ever had ties with were here. Her precious baby sister was here and so was her biological mother; what else could she ever ask for?

Tiffany blushed when her eyes finally met Jessica's; the blonde was literally undressing her with her eyes. She didn't doubt the visible admiration in Jessica's eyes though; the both of them looked beautiful today.

“I hope you two take care of each other.”

“We will, Appa.”

Jessica gulped nervously when she felt Tiffany’s arm slide around hers; it all felt so surreal and seductive at the same time. She looked into Tiffany’s eyes once and her heart raced erratically; the effect Tiffany had on her was completely no joke. Tiffany's eyesmile was the deadly blow to Jessica's heart though; the couple finally turning back to the priest who was smiling down at them fondly. 

“We have all gathered here…”

The best man couldn’t be bothered about what the priest was saying, especially when his wife was standing across him with that gorgeous smile on her face. He hasn’t seen Yoona in a nice gown like this for so long because she insisted on not wearing any pretty dress till she gave birth. Well, she did give birth already so she wasn’t giving up the one and only chance to be her sister’s bridesmaid. 

It was going to be her first official event with Tiffany as her half-sister too.

Yoona held her own bouquet of flowers tightly, tears in her eyes as she watched over Tiffany and Jessica get wed by the priest. She was finally seeing Tiffany get the happiness she deserved; it didn't matter that they reconciled a little later than most sisters would. The important part was that they managed to establish a strong relationship and even form a stronger bond as sisters.

“Psst!”

“Psst…Yoong.”

Yoona looked up in surprise and saw her cheeky husband waving to her childishly, causing a slight frown to appear on her face; Yuri never seemed to get the right timing for anything. She glared at him, hoping to make him behave. Yuri sighed and looked around, hoping to check on his precious baby in Sunny's arms. His heart simply melted into a messy puddle of goo at the sight of the baby looking up at him with a pacifier in . 

Sticking his tongue out multiple times, Yuri wasn't ready for the surprise that came afterward.

 

WAHHHHHHHHHH! WAAHHHHHHH! 

 

“Oh no, oh no…” Yuri was about to get off the altar to get his baby girl but Sunny shook her head, scooping the wailing baby into her arms so she could leave the church. He bit on his lip and sighed, “is she ever going to smile at me?”

AHEM!

Jessica glared at her cousin and beckoned him to shut up so she could get married already; Yuri was a really stupid guy. She wanted to smack him when he didn't look at her though her anger was eased when Tiffany gave her arm a light squeeze. Yoona facepalmed herself when she saw Yuri mutter some incoherent words under his breath; he definitely had a part to play in making their baby girl cry.

The priest chuckled, finding this family rather amusing. 

“I now pronounce you, married as wives.”

And they closed the gap. 

 

*

 

Yoona stood in the dressing room as she checked on her evening gown; she was the most excited for the afterparty rather than the actual ceremony itself. She checked on her figure, running her hands along the sides of her waist; she couldn’t lose all the weight she put on when she was pregnant with their baby girl since there was a lot more eating and a lot more sleeping as compared to when she was pregnant with the twins.

“Unnie, do I look really fat in this?”

“No, Yoong,” Tiffany turned around in her dressing chair and made a face at her baby sister, “how can you be considered fat when I’m probably bigger than you?”

Tiffany frowned when Yoona didn’t respond, her eyes glued to the full-length mirror instead. She stood up and thanked the make-up artist, approaching her sister with a hug - Yoona was insecure about her body right after giving birth that it sometimes made Yuri feel so helpless. Yuri had to resort to asking them for advice a lot more often now; it was such a pity to see a strong couple become like this. 

“Baby girl, do you really think Yuri would mind if you’re fat or not? I’m going to be really blunt about this – he married you when you looked like an anorexic skeleton and he didn’t care about it. He made sure you ate all three meals and fattened you up to a beautiful size S… what’s there to worry about?”

“T-That makes sense…”  

Tiffany gave Yoona a smooch on the cheek and patted her bum, “now I don’t want you to keep looking at yourself in the mirror; go and find Yuri.”

Yoona returned the kiss on the cheek and left Tiffany's dressing room, walking past various rooms along the hallway. She wondered how much stress she had put Yuri under for the past few weeks or so since she always complained about her weight and size. Yuri tried his best to comfort and reassure her but nothing went into her head; not to mention that she was always neglecting him nowadays.

“Damn…”

“UMMAAAA!!”

Looking up with a broad smile, Yoona saw Sehun running to her with a cute midnight blue suit; everyone’s evening attire looked a lot better than the morning one. She ruffled her son’s hair and picked him up into her arms with slight difficulty; Sehun was getting a lot heavier than she ever expected. He had been born lighter than Soojung and he definitely ate lesser than her too so this was a surprise.

“Umma,” Sehun held Yoona’s cheeks, “we’re all going to have dinner together, aren’t we?”

Yoona’s tears filled her eyes, “y-yes, we are…”

Yuri must have asked Sehun to come instead, knowing she would be helpless to their children. Yoona bit on her lower lip and carried Sehun with her downstairs, making it a point to remember to make it up to Yuri after the party tonight. Yuri was putting a lot of effort into making sure she knew that he loved her more than anything and he didn’t care about her appearance - he deserved nothing but her love and affection, honestly. 

“Sehun-ah, you’re a big boy now… do you think you can bring your two sisters with you to Auntie Sunkyu’s house for tonight?”

“Tonight?”

“Yes and I’ll buy you your favourite box of lucky charms cereal if Soojung doesn’t call me or Appa tonight,” Yoona wiggled her eyebrows mischieviously, mimicking her son’s actions, “how about that, Sehunnie?”

The offer was so tempting… Sehun his lips hungrily at the thought of having a box of lucky charms all to himself for the entire duration it lasted. He wanted to ask Yoona what she was up to and why they couldn’t call their parents but the look in her doe eyes was enough to tell him everything he needed to know. Hm… to allow Soojung to call their parents and get a kiss on the cheek or stop her and get a box of lucky charms?

“Think about it, darling.”

Oh, he will.

 

Tiffany saw her wife waiting outside the ballroom for her and her heart swelled with pride; Jessica was officially hers now and no one was going to disrupt their peaceful life from now on. She eyesmiled at the thought of them living in a penthouse with a couple of children in time to come – it was a beautiful masterpiece Tiffany couldn’t get enough of now and for the rest of their lives.

“Hey, baby.”

“F-Fany!” Jessica exclaimed as her breath got stolen away once more. She couldn’t take her eyes off the gorgeous, alluring woman in front of her.

“Let’s go in.”

Jessica smiled shyly when she heard the whistles and cheers from all of their friends and her family. She loved the feeling of Tiffany finally feeling safe with her; Tiffany was a strong, independent woman and she could live on her own just fine – but she still chose to take the risks of getting separated by Jessica’s father. Jessica was lucky to have Tiffany with her and she was blissful. 

Tiffany’s mouth watered at the champagne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter