Chapter 11

Just Married.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Yes. I'm back, Yul. " Tiffany smiled weakly, knowing that the boy in front of her was only focused one thing. 

What she was sitting on. 

" W-What happened? " Yuri dropped to his knees in front of the older girl, his eyes were tearing rapidly. 

" Don't cry, Yuri. I'll take you back to the start. " Tiffany patted his head gently and brought him to a comfortable position, he crossed his legs in front of her.

Flashback. 

" Are you happy now?! I ruined her life, I ruined their lives! Just what else do you want from me?! " Tiffany pulled at her own hair, she screamed loudly at the older  man in front of her. 

" Do not scream at me, Tiffany. You accepted the money. " 

" BECAUSE MY FATHER WAS SICK! " Tiffany wanted to lunge at the man badly, he was taking advantage of the deal now. 

The deal at first, was to simply stage an act to break up with Jessica while he would pay for Mr Hwang's medical bills.

Tiffany was crying and begging Mr Jung not to do this, but he was a bastard. In order to be accepted by society, he would rather his daughter's happiness be sacrificed. Unfortunately, Yuri and Yoona were to be involved as well. 

" Stephanie, you used Yuri. I didn't tell you to ruin Yuri and Yoona's relationship, did I? " Mr Jung smirked as he saw Tiffany's body shaking with tears and sweat. 

Knowing that she had a heart of gold, making her feel bad was probably the thing that could bring her crashing down. 

" S-Stop it! Just get the hell out! " She managed one last scream as she fell to her knees, sobbing in guilt as well as pain. He laughed an evil chuckle, before strolling out of the room victoriously. 

The next few days were like pure, lukewarm hell for the poor American. She was reminded of how she had ruined everything between Yuri, Yoona and Jessica. She knew everything that was happening to Yuri, the cold treatment and the sorts. 

She was having a nervous breakdown. Her aunt was on the verge of breaking down watching her favourite niece like that.

She was sent to a psychologist - Mr Park Chanyeol. 

Tiffany was grateful but stopped going for a while, knowing that Chanyeol himself was having personal problems with a certain Mr Byun and yet was trying really hard to restore her health back to its maximum. 

" Steph, baby. Please! Come back here! " Auntie Jiyoung was pleading her as tears were pouring down the older woman's face. 

" A-Auntie, please let me go... " Tiffany wanted so much to just leave the place. She couldn't stand the sight of her family crying and pleading her so much. She didn't deserve to be cared for. 

Without waiting for another word, she dashed out of the house. She was running aimlessly, barefooted. Tiffany could feel the gravel path poking into her soles and she wanted to give up. 

' Jessie, I love you so much baby... ' Tiffany looked up at the sky and walked forward, not knowing that there were stairs in front of her. 

' Oh my God... I am s----- ' Feeling herself miss a step, she cursed and shut her eyes tightly. 

Tumbling down 2 flights of stairs, there was nothing more she wanted than death. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter