Chapter 33

Just Married.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME LAST NIGHT?!”

“Calm your , Yul.”

“I shouldn’t be banging you like that! Oh my God…” Yuri palmed his face and paced around their bedroom, scolding himself for being so rough on Yoona last night. “Damn it. What if I hurt the baby while doing that?!”

Yoona rested her head on her folded arms in amusement, eyes roaming around her husband’s body as he paced around in his boxers; she was pretty confident that Yuri wasn’t as rough as he thought he was. If Yoona wasn’t that sore, that means everything was fine. She couldn’t stop giggling at how anxious and nervous her husband was, he was exactly the same as he was when she was first pregnant with their twins.

If anything should be blamed, it was her hormones.

“We’ve been through this before, haven’t we?”

“That’s not the point.”

Rolling her eyes at Yuri’s inflexibility, Yoona got off the bed and threw on one of Yuri’s shirts; she was going to shut him up or he would go on and on about it. She stretched her limbs fully and moved to where Yuri was standing, wrapping her arms around his waist. She bit her lower lip when she felt Yuri's abs clench upon her touch; the contours of Yuri's body was like a masterpiece.

“This is the reason why I’m all the time!” Yoona exclaimed and slapped Yuri’s abs from the back, frowning and pouting behind her husband’s back. “Don’t blame me for wanting you because your body is the cause of it all!”

Yuri turned around with an agape mouth, not daring to believe that Yoona wanted him because of his abs. He cupped Yoona’s cheeks and swooped down swiftly, removing the pout from her lips. Yoona sighed, her hands reaching up to tangle themselves in Yuri’s soft locks. She didn’t mind the morning breath; what was morning breath between a married couple that loved each other deeply?

Yoona smiled against Yuri's lips when he gasped, her fingers running along the creases of his abs; he was vulnerable to her every touch. 

“Y-Yoong… e-enough…”

Struggling to pull Yoona’s fingers off him, Yuri finally broke the kiss and rested his forehead on his wife’s – pregnant women really had hormones that belonged to another level. Yoona giggled and pecked Yuri’s lips once more, breaking their embrace to wash up before checking on their children. Yuri was left standing in the middle of the room with a goofy grin on his face; Yoona was so cute even after 5 years of marriage.

Yuri straightened out his boxers and walked towards the door, “I’ll make breakfast, baby!”  

“Okay!”

Yoona smiled to herself as she continued to brush her teeth; her husband was the best in the universe. She always thought about things like what if she were to pass away one day but Yuri assured her that nothing would happen – and it might sound ridiculous, but Yoona believed him. Yuri wouldn’t even let her go anywhere alone; the chances of something happening to her was lower than the chances of her striking the lottery.

If there was something to worry about, it was her son not wanting a sibling while her daughter was all for it.

 

Flashback.

Yoona held onto a couple of shopping bags as her twins walked on either side of her; shopping for the baby was always a fun time, especially for Yoona. She had a bad habit of splurging whenever it came to buying things for her family, and she had no complaints – working as a kindergarten teacher had earned her a lot more money than she’d ever expected.

Right now, they were in the arcade since she’d promised the twins that she would bring them once she was done with the check-up.

“Umma…”

Looking down at the constant tugging of her shorts, Yoona saw her precious daughter pouting at her. A smile appeared on Yoona’s face and she put down her shopping bags to sit on one of the stools, facing Soojung. “What’s wrong, baby girl? Tell Umma all about it.” Yoona asked, one arm wrapped around the younger’s body.

Soojung carefully moved to sit on her mother's lap; she needed to be secretive about it or else Sehun would probably scold her. 

“Umma… Hunnie might not like our new baby…”

“Why do you say that?” Yoona frowned, “how do you know he won’t like the baby?”

Soojung pulled Yoona closer by her shirt, “he told me.”

Yoona's frown grew deeper at Soojung's revelation; Sehun had mentioned that he would like a brother earlier - the sudden change was too unexpected for her to deal with. Sehun was always welcoming to new people, Soojung even more and the twins had been ecstatic about having new siblings. It was a complete surprise, and Yoona didn't know how to handle this.

Flashback end.

 

“KWON SEHUN! COME HERE!”

Yuri took a deep breath to calm himself; the twins were rambunctious in the morning and it was tiring for him. He came downstairs and made sure to let the twins know that they had to clean their own mess after playing but no one was listening. Soojung cleaned her mess for the part but Sehun was not listening again, and he was making even more of a mess.

“Come here now,” Yuri sternly said, turning off the stove as he turned around to face his son, “what did I say about cleaning your things when you’re done?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter