Chapter 32

Just Married.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1. My Son

Yuri has raised his son, Yoong for almost 5 years alone because Jessica left him the moment she gave birth. He is now handling Yoong all alone and it's going well for them; with the help of friends, Yoona, Taeyeon and Hyoyeon. Yoong is five years old and he's closer to Yoona (Yuri's best friend) than anyone else since she's a mother figure in his eyes.

Now that Jessica is back, will Yuri ever be able to make a choice between his son's mother and his best friend? 

 

2. Relieving a Marriage

Yuri and Yoona are on the verge of divorcing due to an accident which had scarred them for years; they're well on their way to it when Yuri gets into a car accident along with his grandmother in the same car. Yoona has the chance to either relieve a marriage and make Yuri fall in love with her again, or she can choose to go on with the divorce.

Will she get over the accident and learn to put the terribly past behind her, or will she leave Yuri once he's recovered? 

 

3. My Stupid Investigator

Jessica Jung is a married woman with a drifting husband; although she's doing fine in both the relationship as well as work, Tiffany suggests having an investigator because of Donghae's suspicious behaviours. When Jessica finally meets Kwon Yuri, she cannot help but be intrigued by the young investigator. Yuri's very much amused by the older woman but the fact that she's married keeps her at bay...

Will Yuri be able to prove to Jessica that her husband is not the correct one for her, or will Jessica choose to stay silent about her blooming feelings? 

 

4. One Crazy Fangirl

Jessica Jung is one of the most popular idols in South Korea and although she has a huge fanbase, she also has a huge anti-fanbase here. She's cocky, mean, arrogant and all you can think of but when she meets a certain fangirl of hers; Jessica's life is effortlessly turned upside down. As to the fangirl... there was clearly no stopping her.

Will Jessica ever look past the crazy exterior and learn to care for her crazed fangirl or will she stay away from her fangirl forever? 

Your browser does not support iframes.

 

 

 “Good mor--”

“It’s not a good morning,” Tiffany simply claimed and wheeled herself into the principal’s office, ignoring the soft chortle come from Yuri and Jessica who walked in behind her. She was in no mood to be polite today; someone bullied her nephew and got off the hook for it - she was not having any of that bull here. “I’m not going to waste time here, so get right to the point.”

Principal Park swallowed her saliva hard, knowing that there was no getting out of this one. She was also upset that there was bullying on the compound but by the time she had realised that one of the Kwon siblings was the victim - she knew there was no escape. 

“First thing’s first, I have to apologise for neglecting this event,” Principal Park looked really, really guilty for it and they knew it; it was simply the part where the other kids weren’t even punished or scolded for it. She clasped her fingers together, “but I will also need your son to tell me who bullied him on that day.”

Yuri almost cursed out loud; his son hadn’t breathed a single word to either of them so they couldn’t tell the principal anything. He could only sigh and shake his head, silently apologising to Tiffany - she couldn't scare the principal in any way if she didn't know who were the ones. Tiffany didn't frown, neither did she smile - she came to make sure her nephew wouldn't get bullied like that ever again. 

The fact that Sehun got bullied was wrong already. 

“So? I want to know why my nephew got bullied.”

“W-What?”

“A school is meant to educate, and I don’t see how this education is helping anyone if they’re bullying another just because they’re a group and he’s an individual.”

Jessica crossed her arms and her expression darkened significantly; her girlfriend was the smartest person for pulling out the education card. She didn’t like how the principal was trying to push the blame to the teacher because a principal was supposed to be the one making sure the teachers were qualified to be educators. She blew a stray strand of hair from her face and slammed her palms on the table, shocking everyone – the biggest honour going to the principal, of course.  

“If this ever happens to either Soojung or Yoong – or any child for that matter, I’ll be here to make sure no one gets off the hook.”

“Y-Yes, Miss Jung.”

Principal Park wouldn’t be scared if Jessica was a normal woman but who wouldn’t be when she was the cousin of one of South Korea’s best swimmers? In fact, she was already shaking at the sight of Yuri being all silent even though his son was the one getting bullied – a passive aggressive person was one to be feared of. Kwon Yuri was also known to be very protective over his family.

“Yuri, anything more to add?”

“Just one thing.”

Everyone held their breaths in as Yuri leaned in, his eyes glaring daggers at the principal who had sunken into her seat in fear.  

“If my twins get hurt here, I’m going to shut down your school and make sure you’re not going anywhere.”

 

*

*

 

Sehun had been upset the whole morning and Soojung was a little sulky for not being able to go to school; to cheer her beloved twins up, Yoona had decided to bring them along with her to the doctor’s. After taking note of her behaviour since the day before, Yoona had found herself behaving in a highly-suspicious manner; it was too similar to how she used to behave when she had these two in her womb. Since her husband was going to the kindergarten, Yoona would go and find out on her own.

“So here’s the plan, darlings,” Yoona said, stopping right in front of the doors to tell her twins her very own plan, “if the doctor says we’re having another baby, then we will tell Appa next week. If we’re not then Appa doesn’t have to know anything…”

Yoona herself frowned when she mentioned the last sentence; Yuri and her twins were so excited to welcome a new member into their family – it was going to be a huge disappointment if she wasn’t pregnant. Yuri would be the m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter