Chapter 7

Just Married.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Sica-noona! " Yuri greeted as he welcomed her with a big hug. The two cousins hugged tightly and pulled away, both laughing at their silliness. 

" Hello, Seobang. " Jessica laughed and slapped his cheek lightly. 

These were their nicknames ever since they were young and the blonde often used it to lovable younger cousin. Yoona came down the stairs and her eyes shimmered as she caught sight of her favourite cousin-in-law. 

" Unnie! " The younger girl ran into Jessica's welcoming arms and hugged her as tightly as she could, snuggling her face into the shorter girl's neck for a while. 

" Unnie, where have you been? I missed you~ " Yoona pouted and whined childishly. Jessica grinned and rubbed Yoona's back before kissing her cheek. 

Jessica had gone to San Francisco to visit her mother in the hospital. Yuri and Yoona had gone back once and saw their auntie, it broke their hearts so much.

" I'm sorry I couldn't be there when you gave birth, Yoong. Keke~ I rushed back to see you and the twins though! Speaking of the kids, where are they now? " Jessica looked around the house. 

" They're upstairs, Unnie. Don't be too noisy though, okay? They just fell asleep.  " Yoona reminded and led her up the stairs, one hand holding her husband and the other holding her cousin-in-law. 

Yuri opened the door for both ladies and blushed after his wife had gave him a surprise peck on the lips. 

" Yah, you're still shy when Yoong kisses you? " Jessica teased and high-fived with Yoona, successfully making the boy's cheeks flush with red and pink mixed together. Not forgetting about his ears, those were the reddest. 

Yoona playfully kissed both ears and massaged them gently while Yuri wrapped his arms around her waist gently, staring at his wife with the most loving gaze ever seen before. 

" AIGOOOO!!!!!!!!!! " Jessica squealed after seeing the twins sleeping on the bed peacefully and cupped her cheeks, her heart turning into a puddle of mush. 

The twins were both lying on Yuri and Yoona's bed, sleeping like the innocent angels they were........... until Jessica screamed. 

" WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! " Cries of baby Soojung echoed through the room and the house.

Yoona was about to walk over and comfort her beautiful daughter when Yuri beat her to it, running towards the crying baby. His little princess would always be the apple of his eye. 

" Noona! " Yuri whined at Jessica and picked up his wailing baby girl. 

" Soojung-ah~ Appa's here. Shhh... Annyeong, my Darling.. Keke. who's Appa's princess? " Yuri lifted his daughter into his strong arms, rocking the whimpering baby back and forth. 

Soon enough, Sehun awoke and reached out for his umma. Now Yoona was carrying Sehun and Yuri was carrying Soojung. It was a beautiful sight for anyone to admire and envy.

" Sehun-ah~ It's your Aunt. " Jessica stretched out her arms with her puppy eyes. 

To everyone's surprise, Sehun tried to wriggle out of Yoona's grip and into Jessica's arms he went. Yuri's eyes widened in shock, his son was never one to go near strangers. 

" Wow. Noona, do you wear a lucky charm or something? Sehun usually hates it when he's carried by people he doesn't know well. " Yuri leaned against the wall as Soojung looked at her Appa fondly. 

" Yuri, please. Everyone loves me. " Jessica winked and kissed the baby's chubby cheeks, earning a few angel-like giggles.

Yoona took Soojung from Yuri as she kissed him on the lips once again, earning a wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter