Chapter 16

Just Married.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“APPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!”

Yuri followed Yoona back to where all of them were staying after his treatment, greeting Jessica and Tiffany before finding his kids upstairs. He barely made a sound; Sehun and Soojung had already pounced on him. “Hi babies. How have you two been doing? Did you miss Appa?” Yuri asked, running his fingers through his children's hair.

“I missed Appa... You didn't come back so we had to come here. Appa lied to Sehun.” Sehun muttered in a sulky tone and crossed his arms, turning back-face against Yuri. 

Soojung couldn't care less that Yuri hadn't come back soon enough; she missed Yuri too much to even bother about that. She curled up in her father's embrace and started to feel a little tired, dozing off already. Yuri looked at his son, Sehun reminded him so much of Yoona.

“You're exactly your Umma. You two are so spoilt but I love you so much...” Yuri whispered into Sehun's ear and kissed his head, hugging the little boy by his waist.

Yoona, who had been waiting outside the door, rolled her eyes at Yuri's statement. She was indeed spoilt whenever Yuri was in the picture but she couldn't be blamed. Yuri was too good of a lover, always spoiling her when the opportunity arose. 

Letting her thoughts run freely, memories of how Yuri changed and how his actions resembled those of a young boy who hadn't dated before together with another stepping-stone to how their relationship developed.

 

Flashback. 

Yoona had finally forgiven Yuri and accepted his confession, taking the next step with him - dating. Yuri seemed to become a changed man overnight and no one in school could believe it. 

“Hey, Princess.”  

Yoona looked to her right and saw her cheeky (unofficial) boyfriend holding a bouquet of roses, seemingly waiting for her to come out of class. 

The Yuri in the past used to check out almost every girl in the hallway, flirting back when they tried to flirt with him. He had a way with words and making a girl blush was as easy as ABC. He went on many dates, almost every single day he was busy with one girl. If he didn't like one girl, he would tell them straight to their face no matter how hurtful it might be. 

Now, he was solely devoted to Yoona alone. When girls tried to flirt with him, he politely smiled and told them there was someone better for each of them. He rejected each confession as leniently as he could, not wanting to hurt any like he did inn the past. 

“Hey, Yuri.”

Yoona tried not to make it look like she was waiting for him since everyone has been telling her to play hard to get, just to see if Yuri was really a changed person. 

“Well.... Um... T-These are for you!” Yuri shoved the bouquet into Yoona's arms, trying to keep himself from blushing like a little boy. He didn't know why but with Yoona, he felt like a 9-year old confessing his love to another girl about the same age. 

Yoona smiled at the sight of Yuri being shy in front of her, something she hadn't really seen before when he was supposedly dating her for the bet. Speaking of the bet, Yoona had finally found out the truth behind it because she confronted Taeyeon. 

“They're beautiful, thanks. Anyway, what are you doing here?” Yoona asked, waiting for an answer.

“I... Um...”

Yuri blushed even redder, rubbing the back of his neck shyly. Yoona crossed her arms and hugged the flowers close to her chest, enjoying the sight of shy Kwon.  

“You...?”

Yuri finally caught on that Yoona was just teasing him and he immediately pouted at Yoona. He had been trembling inside when he was waiting for Yoona to end her class. “Aye, why do you keep teasing me?” Yuri whined, his cheeks finally draining of the excessive red colour a while ago. 

“Because I think you look adorable when you blush and I love it. Do you have a problem with that?” Yoona asked in a firm tone, making sure her voice didn't break since she was trying to keep her laughter in. 

Yuri shook his head and looked down, he had already come so far in making Yoona accept him. Taking a deep breath, Yuri looked up and flashed his charming smile.

“Can we go out today?”

“Like a date?”

“Well...  Yeah, if you're free. If you can't, then it's alright” Yuri said in an unsure tone, looking at Yoona nervously. 

 

Yuri had brought Yoona to the beach on his motorbike, pulling a couple of tricks on the way. Although it was cliché, Yuri took the longer way with more bumps so that Yoona would hold onto his waist tightly. Every single time she did so, his heart was ready to fly out of his chest. 

“Kwon Yuri, you did it on purpose!” Yoona marched to him and slapped his chest, cheeks still having a tint of dark pink on them. Yuri smiled cheekily, holding Yoona's hands in his to prevent her from slapping him some more, “Did what, Princess? I didn't do anything...”

“You took the long way so you could feel my chest against your back, didn't you?” Yoona demanded.

Yuri's eyes widened immediately, that wasn't the case at all. He just wanted to have her arms around him at all times, it made him happy and calmed his emotions at the same time. “I took the long way because if I did, there would be a longer time if you continued hugging me. I.... I just missed your hugs so much.. You don't hug me so often anymore.” Yuri murmured and looked down at his feet in embarrassment, letting go of Yoona's hands. 

Yoona's eyes immediately softened at Yuri's explanation and she sighed, knowing that it was true. She rarely hugged or kissed him anymore but it was because she didn't want to get hurt again. She di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter